• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guys yes we are rocking:)

The downside is that, with each learning, there comes one Cibil enquiry for sure
If your CIBIL profile is > 5 years.. dont worry about CIBIL enquiries..
they are over-rated ..
you can have as many as 100 enquiries, if your credit age is more than 10 years and it does really nothing to your score..
even if it does something, it will recover pretty fast..
Enjoy life ... that is more important than these CIBIL enquiries !!!

Last edited:
they are overrated .. you can have as many as 100 enquiries, if your credti age is more than 10 years and it does really nothing to your score..
Enjoy life ...!!
Meri motivation bass ek line h jo Technofino Sahab ne kahi h:

Aap bank se kuch bhi mang sakte ho, dena ya na dena unke upr h.🥹🥹🥹

isi ke badolat mujhe Infinia mila tha. 💘

they are over-rated .. you can have as many as 100 enquiries, if your credit age is more than 10 years and it does really nothing to your score..
Yes true, it recovers very fast

they are over-rated ..
you can have as many as 100 enquiries, if your credit age is more than 10 years and it does really nothing to your score..
This is correct. I have 11 enquiries for CCs in the last 6 months and my score dropped from 811 to 803 for a period of exactly 30 days. Today it’s back to 811

Yes true, it recovers very fast
This is correct. I have 11 enquiries for CCs in the last 6 months and my score dropped from 811 to 803 for a period of exactly 30 days. Today it’s back to 811
Thanks guys for confirming this.. It will help me in my next article on "CIBIL - A Practical Guide" ...

Last edited:
they are over-rated ..

We as society worry a lot. The more we know, somehow, the more we worry. Knowledge and information empower us, but are yet to liberate us. That is wholly upon us to do.

Recently, I've spent more time on this forum than any other. The positive is that I'm learning something new every day, which has helped me acquire LTF Eterna Credit Card. The downside is that, with each learning, there comes one Cibil enquiry for sure 🤣🤣🤣.
LTF eterna? Now i am listening.

Kindly share your joruney.

Back