• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

Zenith is Visa Infinite and you will get access to Visa Infinite benefits. All Xcite cards seems to be Platinum. Does that tilt anything in favour of Zenith?
What is visa infinite benefits? Didn't get anything apart from those one time Amazon prime and bb voucher from thriwe.

BMS BOGO is useless with limited quota and so many other options. Zenith's own 50% discount is more beneficial though for odd number of tickets.

My experience:

Today applied through SWIPEUP assured upgrade program

I have applied with ICICI amazon pay credit card limit of 2.3L.

After entering my phone no, Pan, Aadhar details, and first 6 digits of apay card details, the program showed I am eligible for Xcite ace credit and asked me to enter my current address. After entering my current address, the program shows that my application is not eligible and try after 6 months.

The bank made an instant application cibil enquiry as well.

Then closed my browser, after 10mis I got SMS like Dear Customer, you're halfway through. Complete your AU Bank SwipeUp Credit Card application NOW using a [link] One of our team members will call you within 24 hours to assist you in completing your application. -AU Bank

So, logged in and entered basic details, and got this
Screenshot_2023-01-28-14-31-55-958_com.android.chrome.jpg

After that only I got to know Coimbatore (It's urban) is not in the serviceable area

I have mailed them about my concern and want to remove the cibil enquiry (Mail bit aggressive due to angry level :sneaky: )

Screenshot 2023-01-28 160546.png

Then got bot reply :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-01-28 160631.png

My experience:

Today applied through SWIPEUP assured upgrade program

I have applied with ICICI amazon pay credit card limit of 2.3L.

After entering my phone no, Pan, Aadhar details, and first 6 digits of apay card details, the program showed I am eligible for Xcite ace credit and asked me to enter my current address. After entering my current address, the program shows that my application is not eligible and try after 6 months.

The bank made an instant application cibil enquiry as well.

Then closed my browser, after 10mis I got SMS like Dear Customer, you're halfway through. Complete your AU Bank SwipeUp Credit Card application NOW using a [link] One of our team members will call you within 24 hours to assist you in completing your application. -AU Bank

So, logged in and entered basic details, and got this
View attachment 9610

After that only I got to know Coimbatore (It's urban) is not in the serviceable area

I have mailed them about my concern and want to remove the cibil enquiry (Mail bit aggressive due to angry level :sneaky: )

View attachment 9611

Then got bot reply :LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9612
Please share your city name

I also tried with Regalia (5L+ limit) and in the initial page was offered Zenith LTF. But at the last page it showed fees. Agent called and said that since it's via SwipeUp, it would be LTF. I thought of taking the plunge.
Now, the issue is after completing the VKYC, it shows successful, but later it shows VKYC pending. I have done VKYC twice now. Not sure what to do next.
Also, if it gets approved and let's say the paid version comes - cmiw, I will be charged the joining feed irrespective of whether i activated the card or not, right?

I also tried with Regalia (5L+ limit) and in the initial page was offered Zenith LTF. But at the last page it showed fees. Agent called and said that since it's via SwipeUp, it would be LTF. I thought of taking the plunge.
Now, the issue is after completing the VKYC, it shows successful, but later it shows VKYC pending. I have done VKYC twice now. Not sure what to do next.
Also, if it gets approved and let's say the paid version comes - cmiw, I will be charged the joining feed irrespective of whether i activated the card or not, right?
Not sure about the charge. But if you don't activate the card within one month after receiving you don't have to pay anything. And the card will get cancelled

Zenith is Visa Infinite and you will get access to Visa Infinite benefits. All Xcite cards seems to be Platinum. Does that tilt anything in favour of Zenith?
AU zenith card give unlimited 2.5% cashback only on grocery catagory swipe machine......
I have 8L limit and I was swipe my card twice and get 2.5% rewards...

Tried with Regalia and offered Zenith LTF. I went ahead done kyc. Let me see what they send. If it's not LTF, I won't activate at all
have u talked with cust care as whatever the card is they r offering, it should be LTF as per t n c.

i applied yesterday for zenith from this swipe up and i found the fees at the last page. i called cust care n that person told me that it will be LTF completely even the zenith is offered.

have u talked with cust care as whatever the card is they r offering, it should be LTF as per t n c.

i applied yesterday for zenith from this swipe up and i found the fees at the last page. i called cust care n that person told me that it will be LTF completely even the zenith is offered.

using which card did you applied ?

No need, i think. Because we now have an option to choose whether to activate or not. Yes, i also applied via swipe up. If it is shown, it should be

Back