• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc bank all 4 credit cards lifetime free converted over period of time

Yes i only take ltf confirmation in written.
It is long story but i will tell in short.i got pre approved moneyback plus visa card in may 22 with spend based lifetime free conditions.

after that i take tata neu plus Fyf. Good spent on that card requested for lifetime after multiple denial finally converted lifetime free through email .

Applied for buissnes moneyback card after receiving the email.Firstly application declined requested for reconsideration, i got the card.
not useful for me.so i requested to upgrade buissnes moneyback card into rupay moneyback for milestone voucher. But they upgraded into visa moneyback i reverted back that i only want rupay variant but they upgraded the card into moneyback plus rupay .

At that time i was holding moneyback plus rupay and visa both active and tata neu plus card.

Got upgrade offer for FYF millenia from moneyback plus visa. After accepting upgrade offer completed quarterly milestone and requested lifetime free through email multiple times but nothing worked.
One time simply called customer care and i tells them i have good spends ,maintained good relationship with hdfc bank requested for ltf and surprisingly executive raised request for ltf.

On 26 may 24 applied for swiggy card fyf.card approved but i didn't activated card. received card activation call i said i want my card without charges and they processed my card ltf.

I only have hdfc bank savings account which is STANDARD variant. No fd no high balance nothing.

Converted one by one

Key of success is good spends, trying multiple times, card closure dhamki ,rbi bamboo etc

Reactions: _rg
It is long story but i will tell in short.i got pre approved moneyback plus visa card in may 22 with spend based lifetime free conditions.

after that i take tata neu plus Fyf. Good spent on that card requested for lifetime after multiple denial finally converted lifetime free through email .

Applied for buissnes moneyback card after receiving the email.Firstly application declined requested for reconsideration, i got the card.
not useful for me.so i requested to upgrade buissnes moneyback card into rupay moneyback for milestone voucher. But they upgraded into visa moneyback i reverted back that i only want rupay variant but they upgraded the card into moneyback plus rupay .

At that time i was holding moneyback plus rupay and visa both active and tata neu plus card.

Got upgrade offer for FYF millenia from moneyback plus visa. After accepting upgrade offer completed quarterly milestone and requested lifetime free through email multiple times but nothing worked.
One time simply called customer care and i tells them i have good spends ,maintained good relationship with hdfc bank requested for ltf and surprisingly executive raised request for ltf.

On 26 may 24 applied for swiggy card fyf.card approved but i didn't activated card. received card activation call i said i want my card without charges and they processed my card ltf.

I only have hdfc bank savings account which is STANDARD variant. No fd no high balance nothing.

Converted one by one

Key of success is good spends, trying multiple times, card closure dhamki ,rbi bamboo etc
Interesting journey
Can u specify your quat spending on these cards
I'd like to try my luck

Converted one by one

How did you manage to get 2 core cards??

Converted one by one

Screenshot_20240710_112634_Swiggy~2.webp

Back