• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

Seems bank is not offering this card to existing DCB holders. Got the standard email back we noticed you already are using a HDFC credit card we are placing this application on hold and request you to consider a limit increase on the existing cc. To which I replied it's a co branded card request to please issue on shared limit basis. Let's see what do they reply
Update tracking shows the card has been declined, doesn't seem like the card will be issued to existing HDFC card holders easily.

yes @anirban.choudhury has got the card and he holds DCB card as well
I have received the approval message from HDFC
But some are reporting in Twitter that they have received a mail from HDFC stating that application got rejected due to second card policy.

As of now I have not received any such mail from hdfc neither the card is coming up in hdfc my cards or netbanking or hdfc app .

I have received the approval message from HDFC
But some are reporting in Twitter that they have received a mail from HDFC stating that application got rejected due to second card policy.

As of now I have not received any such mail from hdfc neither the card is coming up in hdfc my cards or netbanking or hdfc app .
share your approval msg

I got a message saying I’m not eligible, despite showing ITR required for self employed after lots of error ridden attempts.

I hold an Infinia.

My DCB, which shows in the credit card section, is dormant, with old credit limit showing !
(Card got closed in 2018 due to inadvertent, unaware usage on crypto site).

Is the free night applicable only at Hotels in India? Is there a cap on one night worth max 15000 points?

I tried to apply for it almost at thrice their min salary; an existing marriot bonvoy member still they don't have an offer for me. Probably those holding the DCB already might not be eligible for this one.
If you are a marriot member you will see a offer on the their page to apply. Not sure of success rate. But with so much exclusion and tour first milestone as 6lakhs is quite a challenging.

I am holding a DCB, i applied for this card. Got email that i already hold a card of HDFC blah blah. I replied - "I hold a core credit card, I have applied for co-branded credit card, so why rejection?".
Today night I received approval message and thereafter received card number message and now showing up in mycards.

However, still not clear, how will they update my bonvoy status as they didn't ask for my bonvoy membership id during application.

If you are a marriot member you will see a offer on the their page to apply. Not sure of success rate. But with so much exclusion and tour first milestone as 6lakhs is quite a challenging.
I am a Marriott member shared my membership also while applying issue is same 2nd card issue got the email

Not able to understand the top up benefit clearly - does it mean that if a property has 40K points for 4 nights at 10K / night

#1 : I can transfer 25K from Amex and use HDFC 15 K points to make the booking

Or is it applicable at a night level

#2 I can only use upto 15K for a night which means HDFC covers 10K in the above example and 30K should be transferred from Amex ?

Back