• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Launched

Also any clarity on the T&C which says you can receive only 10 elite nights per year even if you have more than one card or card account including cards issued by other banks.

Does this mean getting Amex plat charge or if ICICI launches a new card that deposits more than 10 elite nights will this benefit won’t pass on the same member account as they mentioned other bank cards as well ?

Not able to understand the top up benefit clearly - does it mean that if a property has 40K points for 4 nights at 10K / night

#1 : I can transfer 25K from Amex and use HDFC 15 K points to make the booking

Or is it applicable at a night level

#2 I can only use upto 15K for a night which means HDFC covers 10K in the above example and 30K should be transferred from Amex ?
Top up of max 15k is allowed that means you can redeem against any property which has uptill 30k points per day requirement .
15k from the FNA voucher and another 15k from Amex or Axis or HDFC points

I too got dispatch message. Any idea on marriott membership? I didnt get a chance to input the membership number while applying.

It was not asked to me in the application , spoke to customer care they said they will map it to registered email address .
great thanks.

another query. i was checking the net banking and it is having a "Permissible Daily Limit" of 5000. not sure why? whereas credit limit is shared with my DCB.

W

My application completed and got approved message but when i track application no. It declined after 5 days. I transfer 15k points to my Marriott account to USE FNA. 🥹
Lucky for me my card number got generated already and it's on its way. So no chance of the flipsie

This 15k point can be utilised only for 1 night or let's say there is a property with 7k/night requirement, can I use it to stay for 2 nights ?

Back