• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Rupay CC LTF

I got this email today and I got this card one month back for RS 99 and today i sent mail to hdfc for LTF . I got reply like below.

Is it converted to LTF?

Dear Mr.

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 04, 2024 with Subject line: Request for Lifetime Free conversion.

We wish to inform you that the UPI Rupay credit card ending xxxx is a Lifetime free card. Hence, there will be no membership fee charged on the card account.

I got this email today and I got this card one month back for RS 99 and today i sent mail to hdfc for LTF . I got reply like below.

Is it converted to LTF?

Dear Mr.

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 04, 2024 with Subject line: Request for Lifetime Free conversion.

We wish to inform you that the UPI Rupay credit card ending xxxx is a Lifetime free card. Hence, there will be no membership fee charged on the card account.
As per the mein, it seems LTF

Scroll down. I didn't get any email, but I checked in my cards and in fine prints it says fee waiver criteria.
Yes, maybe they did not update the fee waiver criteria which is same for all. They just added the lifetime free banner for applicable accounts.

I'm sure customer service team should honor this as LTF is mentioned in their official app. If not, Just close the card.

Back