• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CC LTF ISSUE

doomlord

TF Premier
Hi community
I recently applied for hdfc cc through an agent, The agent called me and told it'll be LTF but when I received the card, I re confirmed with HDFC customer care, they told it'll be chargeable, now when I informed this to agent he's like take shoppersstop cc which is issued LTF by default, I told no i want this card only, so he was like , don't activate the card then, it'll get closed, I told , make it LTF as you claimed, so he was like don't activate it until i say. I've talked to hdfc cc, they told spend 30000 in 90 days to make it LTF, any suggestions what shall I do now?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-19-13-23-00-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-19-13-23-00-43.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2022-12-19-13-58-15-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-19-13-58-15-26.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 164
Hi community
I recently applied for hdfc cc through an agent, The agent called me and told it'll be LTF but when I received the card, I re confirmed with HDFC customer care, they told it'll be chargeable, now when I informed this to agent he's like take shoppersstop cc which is issued LTF by default, I told no i want this card only, so he was like , don't activate the card then, it'll get closed, I told , make it LTF as you claimed, so he was like don't activate it until i say. I've talked to hdfc cc, they told spend 30000 in 90 days to make it LTF, any suggestions what shall I do now?
Same they did to me and told me to take ss card :cautious:

They got me in this trap 4 years back. While appyling they said LTF but later on they said LTF only on adding bills to auto pay via CC. I was naive back then and did it, and the card became LTF.
FYI - it was regalia.

They got me in this trap 4 years back. While appyling they said LTF but later on they said LTF only on adding bills to auto pay via CC. I was naive back then and did it, and the card became LTF.
FYI - it was regalia.
Sadly I don't have bills to add in smartpay, the only method is to spend 30000 in 90 days as retail spends, can you give some idea , what kind of transactions will be considered in retail spends? Will rent payment or utility bills be considered ?

Sadly I don't have bills to add in smartpay, the only method is to spend 30000 in 90 days as retail spends, can you give some idea , what kind of transactions will be considered in retail spends? Will rent payment or utility bills be considered ?
Stay away from rent right now with HDFC. Utilities, smartbuy will definitely be considered. So you can buy amazon vouchers from smartbuy for 3 months and make it LTF.

I applied through payslips, even though my salary account was with HDFC. Apparently your company has to be listed as A category with HDFC and only when you apply offline with payslips it becomes unconditional LTF. Also the form i signed also mentioned LTF. I took a mail confirmation after the card was issued.

Hi community
which card variant it is? as he said rightly dont activate card and keep putting pressure HDFC nothing works file complaints to RBI and they will come to your knees both agent and HDFC

Yes I mailed the grievance redressal cell , but they too denied giving ltf cards using c2c method , the best they said was FYF on some milestone and share the online link to apply for card
I think what they say should mean more than what any agent says. I am not sure though.

Back