• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Core card before Swiggy LTF

nayra

TF Premier
So, a friend of mine is getting Swiggy LTF on the mobile app. He has no credit history, so obviously no other core HDFC Card. He is having salary account in HDFC, around 1L per month. I heard in this forum that getting core card gets harder if you already have a non core, so how to proceed here? Most likely he won't get good options while applying online due to no CIBIL. Currently no RM assigned to him as he is in standard banking.

He is quite a swiggy user (I thought they give it to irregular users?), and wants to get access to the card asap, but doesn't want to block his way towards core card. But if he gets a core now, it will be very lower variant and would be hard to get upgraded. In HDFC Netbanking offers section he is getting an offer for LTF card upto 1L limit. How should he proceed?

Reactions: SSV
So, a friend of mine is getting Swiggy LTF on the mobile app. He has no credit history, so obviously no other core HDFC Card. He is having salary account in HDFC, around 1L per month. I heard in this forum that getting core card gets harder if you already have a non core, so how to proceed here? Most likely he won't get good options while applying online due to no CIBIL. Currently no RM assigned to him as he is in standard banking.

He is quite a swiggy user (I thought they give it to irregular users?), and wants to get access to the card asap, but doesn't want to block his way towards core card. But if he gets a core now, it will be very lower variant and would be hard to get upgraded. In HDFC Netbanking offers section he is getting an offer for LTF card upto 1L limit. How should he proceed?
It's better to take pre approved offer first. His Swiggy application rejection chances are more due to no credit history.

Ask him to first get whichever core card he is getting pre approved and wait until it gets reported to cibil. Then apply for Swiggy LTF or else he would be rejected.

Ask him to first get whichever core card he is getting pre approved and wait until it gets reported to cibil. Then apply for Swiggy LTF or else he would be rejected.
Once he gets any hdfc card ig the other card is basis shared limit so it's directly approved if I'm not wrong..?

Last edited:

1) Get Millennia CC first based on 1L salary. Go thru RM
2) then take Swiggy LTF. Swiggy card is not going to give anywhere

How to find his RM details?

My RM was unable to get me Millenia even with Preferred banking, I had to do with Diners Privilege, how to make sure that this is not repeated. While it is a higher card it doesn't go well with my spend patterns..

Back