• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Infinia "requesting" 1.5 lakhs spend per month?

Just looked at the email I got, it's weird no message about spending 1.5lk a month but neeche low spender ki gaali likh di hai lol.
Yahi "low spender" wali baat sab ko 'dil se' lag chuki hai.

Ab ego ki baat aa hi gayi hai to... lets all stop using infinia and see what the bank does. Rs1 ka cc use bhi to 'low spender' ki category mein aata hoga right ? Haha

Ab ego ki baat aa hi gayi hai to... lets all stop using infinia and see what the bank does. Rs1 ka cc use bhi to 'low spender' ki category mein aata hoga right ? Haha
They should not insult their own multi crorepati HNI customers like this.

They could easily have used some code like LS and no one would have realised it is low spender.
Just like they used another code URJ19666

They should not insult their own multi crorepati HNI customers like this.

They could easily have used some code like LS and no one would have realised it is low spender.
Just like they used another code URJ19666

Surely this is a blunder from HDFC to put the file name in the email itself. By now some people would have got fired for it.
Actually this is the quality of people and their training in HDFC. The experience of visiting a HDFC branch and other banks like ICICI or Axis is way different.

URJ probably means urgent.
19666 probably refers to the number of customers being sent this email.

So 19666 customers have been identified by the system as low spenders and given this request or warning, whichever way you look at it

Let's check ultra low spender category bhi hai kya ;)

Bade dinon ke baad forum mein Jaan aayi hai, yeh banks ko bewakoofiyan karti rehni chahiye from time to time, for our entertainment

URJ probably means urgent.
19666 probably refers to the number of customers being sent this email.

So 19666 customers have been identified by the system as low spenders and given this request or warning, whichever way you look at it
This is just a mailing list script tag. Nothing to do with urgency or numbers of clients email was send to 😂

I got the card in April after spending 9L in last 5 months. Card issued against FD. Still I'm a low Spender.

How did you get via FD? My RM confirmed that FD based infinia was stopped last year itself.. How much was the FD that you booked? After all these emails I am now wondering if I should still try for this card cuz obv I would have been tagged as Low Spender as well!!

Wow that's interesting!
5 months back card on FD
Is it possible now ?
how much was the FD they asked for?
Got infinia in April. 9L spend on DCB.

DCB had limit of 5L so asked for 5L FD to get limit to 9.5L. (90% of 5L FD converted to limit of 4.5L)

So is the card secured and FD based? Can you break and withdraw the FD?
Limit is secured. If I want to break FD. They will downgrade from infinia to DCB LTF.

If I in future get CLE and my base limit goes above 13.5L, then I can break FD and retain infinia. (13.5L - 4.5 = 9L which is floor limit of infinia)

Limit is secured. If I want to break FD. They will downgrade from infinia to DCB LTF.

If I in future get CLE and my base limit goes above 13.5L, then I can break FD and retain infinia. (13.5L - 4.5 = 9L which is floor limit of infinia)
After 9L spend on dcb, u didnt got any limit increase ? What % chance you think for cle in future ?

Your 5L fd is stuck at the moment at 7.25% pa with no compound interest ? Or till you downgrade yourself from infinia to dcb (which i am guessing you wont).

I was offered the same, lien with fd for more limit and 10L+ spend. I never replied back to them.

Reading a lot of these posts, I feel I got FOMO'ed and I don't even have infinia card.
Thats the magic of TF. You dont need to have certain cc to enjoy one of its perks. Its like a family and like 100 brains working together than just 1.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV

I got mine at 8.4 lakhs limit, so no 9 lakhs is not a floor limit

After 9L spend on dcb, u didnt got any limit increase ? What % chance you think for cle in future ?

Your 5L fd is stuck at the moment at 7.25% pa with no compound interest ? Or till you downgrade yourself from infinia to dcb (which i am guessing you wont).

I was offered the same, lien with fd for more limit and 10L+ spend. I never replied back to them.
Basically in 2023 March, I upgraded on salary basis from money-back to regalia (3L limit).

They launched regalia gold in April.

Then I came to know about DCB alumni offer. I increased my relationship (50L FD) with hdfc and asked them to increase limit to 5L so I can get DCB. They stopped the program in September (fml right?).. I wrote to MD desk and they gave exception for me to get DCB LTF in November. (Threatened I'll shift to axis and remove all FDs).

In Dec I had a huge single purchase. Thought this is the chance to get infinia (don't qualify through salary obviously as I only qualified for 3L on regalia in March 23).

FD of 5L is 5% of my portfolio which I anyways will keep. The earlier FD I have SIP out into equity.

Now looks like again something will happen with infinia... Why does everything happen within a month's timeframe of me getting it?

Back