• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Infinia "requesting" 1.5 lakhs spend per month?

Even RP redemption is written in mail. Means that too will be gone?

All the benefits of infinia is written in the email. If they put spend condition, this card becomes worse than icici cards.
I don't think so. it will still be an excellent card

Reactions: SSV
abhi maine apni RM se baat ki jo kaafi senior post per h, wo boli bass bhejne sake bheja h. or kuch nahi h iske piche.

fir unhone mujhe investment plan sell karna start kar diya or maine call cut kardi. 😭
So, the discussion started with Ghanta email.. she said such Ghantagiri happens at HDFC, then she start selling Ghanta HDFC products, and you said Ghanta and hungup the phone..

Listening to Lounge access limitations on many cards, hope Hdfc dont do it and ask for 1.5 L monthly spends for unlimited lounge access. Something is definitely there !

kaafi cute RM h. conversation ka starting topic kuch bhi ho, end hamesha investment plan ke sath hi hota h.
ae6.png

I think Honestly many PERSONAL (not business) infinia users spend max 1L/month and then spend high within 2-3 months. (When travelling / holidaying / Diwali shopping).

Assuming we remove rent and insurance payments.

I think Honestly many PERSONAL (not business) infinia users spend max 1L/month and then spend high within 2-3 months. (When travelling / holidaying / Diwali shopping).

Assuming we remove rent and insurance payments.
💯 💯 💯 correct !!

HDFC should consider removing extra charges on APay voucher purchase so that users can again start using Infinia for the same.

Reactions: SSV
I must appreciate my premonition powers..

I anticipated Axis fuckup early.. closed Magnus and Vistara Infinite on time.. only continued with Atlas
Just a few weeks back I decided to move my Imperia to HSBC premier.. and HDFC has shown it's color. Time to get HSBC Pemier CC as well

Back