• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Infinia "requesting" 1.5 lakhs spend per month?

Looks like an AXIS Intern has joined HDFC now.
Think this is the 1st time anyone has requested monthly spend limit without additional rewards for the same.
Magnus had bonus points, Emeralde had fees waiver.

Got this email 5 days ago, low spender tag visible but no such requests. I have decent spends till now.

Just received the above email. What does it mean? If we don't spend 1.5 lakhs a month, we're not entitled to these benefits?

This essentially means you are a Ghanta customer.. All Ghanta customers have received this email with Ghanta in subject to start with and.. hidden code to identify these Ghanta's as filthy low ballers

See what must have happened : ( according to my sixth sense ;) )

1) HDFC decided to send all their infinia users an email stating that how good Infinia is and how much rewarding it is to spend on this card..
2) It seems there may be less spending observed lately.. to give a pat on every Infinia users and tell them to spend, spend and spend to get these rewards ....
3) While sending these emails: they must have categorised all infina users in to some 2 , 3, or 4 or whatever categories m, puerlu for their internal puroposes..

4) because the body of the email has to vary depeding upon the category, this email content has to be tagged with category name , for technical purposes..
5) Some supposed tob a smart techie must have said, okay let us hide the category by matching the backgeound with text color.. but he /she must had forgetten that the text could be visible by contrast background and / or copy pasting..

So , in all likelihood , it is not of a major concern as of now for the users, just a storm in a Tea cup...
Relax guys and have drink (of your choice !! )...

Enjoy life.. that is more important...
Have fun...
No mail recieved as of now.
Things point to different possibilities.
1. Asking everyone to spend 1.5 L per month to maintain the decorum of this card.
2. May be they are going to give limit enhancements in bulk, hence requesting to take advantage by spending atleast 1.5 L per month.
3. Is there any news of Infinia reserve or Galaxia ?
4. Risk of downgrade (never happened in past)

Reactions: SSV
1. Asking everyone to spend 1.5 L per month to maintain the decorum of this card.
2. May be they are going to give limit enhancements in bulk, hence requesting to take advantage by spending atleast 1.5 L per month.
You have cured mass hysteria @hysteriadoc with just one post !!! ;)

guys think of it positively!
it is good that HDFC is warning everyone before imposing any new terms and conditions or downgrade of your Infinia!

Last edited:
Just spoke to customer care and they confirmed that we need to spend 1.5L to avail INFIANA benefits mentioned in the mail but they are not sure when it will be effective from. I reminded them of the RBI rule and they disconnected the call
Even RP redemption is written in mail. Means that too will be gone?

All the benefits of infinia is written in the email. If they put spend condition, this card becomes worse than icici cards.

Completely disagree

1) see above.. my spends are way above 1.5l per month
2) my limit is already 25L
3) That's the Ghanta being swayed by HDFC for past 5 years
4) sorry, come again

what's that song.. Babaji your 🔔 is ringing..

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
abhi maine apni RM se baat ki jo kaafi senior post per h, wo boli bass bhejne sake bheja h. or kuch nahi h iske piche.

fir unhone mujhe investment plan sell karna start kar diya or maine call cut kardi. 😭
I mentioned this several times already.. but people still are not getting relaxed..
I think these need to be served with some sedatives ;)

Last edited:
Back