• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Infinia vs Yes Marquee vs ICICI Emeralde private metal

There is nothing to compare. Brother.

EPM < Marquee < Reserve with subscription < Infinia.

In some places, Reserve/Marquee is better than Infinia.

And EPM is the worst everywhere.
Where do you exactly redeem reserve points considering we loose 10% air ticket dicount and 10-25% on hotels

What you say make sense , but people are so excited and overjoyed when they get special approval from the top brass for ICICI Emerald metal private card
Everyone gets joy from their own perceived benefits they get depending upon their own situations..
just like, you get excited about cards released by 🪓

beauty in the eyes of beholder !! ;)

Last edited:
What you say make sense , but people are so excited and overjoyed when they get special approval from the top brass for ICICI Emerald metal private card
I regret getting the EPM card.

I can't find any reason to use it over my Infinia. Infinia gives a 3.33% straight benefit compared to EPM's 3%. Plus, the SmartBuy portal with Infinia is far superior to EPM.

I regret getting the EPM card.

I can't find any reason to use it over my Infinia. Infinia gives a 3.33% straight benefit compared to EPM's 3%. Plus, the SmartBuy portal with Infinia is far superior to EPM.
Yes if you look at the 3% vs 3.3% & Smartbuy. But, I feel you have one of the best cards.

But EPM shines at merchant offers, BOGO BMS, Milestone benefits & Far better card in ICICI portfolio. Add exclusivity too.

That is why I prefer and recommend Emeralde PVC LTF for its USP of unlimited spa access.
EPM is not a useful card for spending
Yes but you need to be a inside the airport to use the spa.
it is not available unless you are flying in or out of the city

Only useful for frequent fliers
The point is, it is the only card that is giving unlimiter SPA access.. Not even any high end 🪓 cards.
Hence it is recommended for those who want to avail this facility..
It has some specific puropse that no other Bank is providing which is Unique Selling Point here..

The point is, it is the only card that is giving unlimiter SPA access.. Not even any high end 🪓 cards.
Hence it is recommended for those who want to avail this facility..
It has some specific puropse that no other Bank is providing which is Unique Selling Point here..
Loved the benefit of Spa access from Hyd Airport and Delhi. But Chennai is missing which is near to me.

Reactions: SSV
Marquee is better than Emerald private metal because of 8 guest visits for international and domestic lounges.
Also paying 1st year fees Rs.11800 is profitable, especially if you take Zomato Swiggy vouchers Rs.15000
EDIT now you get Zomato/Swiggy vouchers of Rs.10000 after the recent reduction in joining points from 60000 to 40000.

But at least Rs.900 loss from the 2nd year onwards, because of renewal fee 5900.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVC
Marquee is better than Emerald private metal because of 8 guest visits for international and domestic lounges.
Also paying 1st year fees Rs.11800 is profitable, especially if you take Zomato Swiggy vouchers Rs.15000

But at least Rs.6800 loss from the 2nd year onwards
And EPM is worst in any situation.
After the removal of 1:1 statement credit, paying for this card doesn't make any sense.

I don't know how @drsel came up with the satement of Rs6,800 loss from 2nd year onwards for Marquee...
Are his maths going worng these days?
Mate, Are you wrong or am I wrong in this case..
Look at my post regarding Marquee JF and AF Recovery matrix..
Accroding to my Calcs , the loss from 2nd year onwards varies between Rs 900 to 2,900 depending upon the choce of redemption..

and if we include the profit from the first year fee,
Marquee is 4 year free( 4YF) in the best case scenario...
Enjoy

1721802469245.webp

Last edited:
And EPM is worst in any situation.
After the removal of 1:1 statement credit, paying for this card doesn't make any sense.
It is only for those who love to play unlimited golf everyday.
Domestic and international lounge access is always available on other cards.
The 3% return + 0.75% is not attractive, and there are so many cards with much higher returns

Back