• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement Offer

Can you please help me how to check in net banking ?
There are 2-3 ways. This is what I did

When you login to main page, go to offers section (at the right most side). Within that tab, you will see lot of loan offers and credit card limit enhancement offer also

Alternatively, you can check the notifications section in the app. It is with the envelope icon.

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 11.20.33 AM.png

My HDFC card is 8 yrs old and it's oldest in my kit. Still I'm using Millennia with 150K limit and no limit increase since past 3 yrs.

I also can't close it since it's my oldest card , just keep on using it at the mercy of HDFC

Actually their credit card team may follow rules accordingly. But when their system generates offer, customer gets card upgrade offer with low limit.

My friend had 10k limit in Indian Oil card, he maintained lakhs in account and his card upgraded to Millennia (Pre approved offer). But he still has 12k limit
Millenia has pretty much easy eligiblility criteria so it's possible in case of millenia. AFAIK Regalia is a mid level premium card so they provide upgrade offer only if your existing card meets the minimum limit criteria or they provide limit enhancement + upgrade offer together to meet the minimum limit criteria.

Exact same case with me but I have closed my credit card although being the oldest card in my portfolio. I do have other credit cards which will help me to regain my credit score back after a few months/years as I do not have any plans to get a new credit card for the next few years.
Will reapply for HDFC ? Which card / limit do you want ?

But many people hold Regalia credit card with less than 1 lakh. I can't understand why do you have unnecessary doubt on this matter.... I know a friend personally who had limit of 60k some years above.
Millenia has pretty much easy eligiblility criteria so it's possible in case of millenia. AFAIK Regalia is a mid level premium card so they provide upgrade offer only if your existing card meets the minimum limit criteria or they provide limit enhancement + upgrade offer together to meet the minimum limit criteria.

But many people hold Regalia credit card with less than 1 lakh. I can't understand why do you have unnecessary doubt on this matter.... I know a friend personally who had limit of 60k some years above.
I don't have any doubt. I didn't want to argue either. I know that there are always exceptions and many people get the cards without even qualifying basic eligibility criteria. But think logically why someone would pay rs 2500 + gst for meagre 60k limit? I also know that many people get it LTF. What I meant to say is people generally get higher limit for this premium card.

Back