• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC LTF Fraud!

Swastik_p

TF Buzz
On 24th July, I received this email for LTF BizPower. I quickly checked online. It showed Rs.0/- with no asterisk, LTF, so I was busy. After some time, I applied online. It was still showing LTF online Completed the application and VKYC.

My card was approved. When I received it, I activated the card and did my first transaction as I was getting an Amazon Prime 1 Year and 1500/-Voucher for Amazon. So then I saw some posts about getting an LTF Card and then Charging Fee. So I emailed HDFC to confirm. They said the card was processed with a membership fee. Now I explained all this to HDFC. I shared various emails I received stating I was getting an LTF card and while applying also showed LTF with no strings attached. Still, they are not converting it to LTF.
What should I do in such a situation? Will HDFC convert my card to LTF?

Attachments

• IMG_6835.webp
    IMG_6835.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 270
Solution
Update: HDFC Called today and told that card will converted to LTF within 90 days, also asked for feedback of application Process, this happened after Raising issue with RBI Ombudsman yesterday evening, and today morning call arrived
On 24th July, I received this email for LTF BizPower. I quickly checked online. It showed Rs.0/- with no asterisk, LTF, so I was busy. After some time, I applied online. It was still showing LTF online Completed the application and VKYC.

My card was approved. When I received it, I activated the card and did my first transaction as I was getting an Amazon Prime 1 Year and 1500/-Voucher for Amazon. So then I saw some posts about getting an LTF Card and then Charging Fee. So I emailed HDFC to confirm. They said the card was processed with a membership fee. Now I explained all this to HDFC. I shared various emails I received stating I was getting an LTF card and while applying also showed LTF with no strings attached. Still, they are not converting it to LTF.
Don't activate the card until they convert it to LTF

My friend recently got UPI RuPay Biz LTF as Digital Card. Mycards mobile site don't allow screenshot so I advised him to take photo from another phone. FFrom next time keep in mind that banks may show some thing and charge. To be on safe side always keep proofs. Your email SS is fine. Don't leave them until they convert it to LTF. It will be done by them but you need to push for escalation.

My friend recently got UPI RuPay Biz LTF as Digital Card. Mycards mobile site don't allow screenshot so I advised him to take photo from another phone. FFrom next time keep in mind that banks may show some thing and charge. To be on safe side always keep proofs. Your email SS is fine. Don't leave them until they convert it to LTF. It will be done by them but you need to push for escalation.
Will Keeps this in Mind from next time, I will not stop until they convert it to LTF, but another user on reddit gave me this reply

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 4.36.30 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 4.36.30 PM.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 125

Don't worry bro. Your paid to LTF status will change in 90 days automatically if you actually apply through a LTF link.

Everyone face this issue with HDFC.

Did you try sharing an email copy that shows the email was specifically sent to you? Try print email and save as pdf or just click a arrow near to me and send them.

Don't worry bro. Your paid to LTF status will change in 90 days automatically if you actually apply through a LTF link.

Everyone face this issue with HDFC.
Ig nothing like that applied LTF millennia in Jan via C2C offline process and as soon as got card in hand asked them on twitter and was given positive reply that it's LTF.

Back