• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

Nothing works. I found a way to place activation request using mycards portal.

Here are the steps.

1) Click on the following official mycards portal link.
2) Login using your mobile number
3) Input last 4 digits of your Rupay UPI CC and click on activate.
4) Enter otp sent to your mobile number.
5) Your Rupay UPI card will be activated within 24-48 hours.

IMG_20230522_083647.jpg

I can only see first 6 and last 2 digits of my cars. How do I fetch entire 16 digits or last 4 digits?
can customer care provide the info? I don’t want to brute force by typing all numbers from 00-99, any other work around?
if I have to wait then how long will it take for the card to show up on mycards or hdfc netbanking portal?

I can only see first 6 and last 2 digits of my cars. How do I fetch entire 16 digits or last 4 digits?
can customer care provide the info? I don’t want to brute force by typing all numbers from 00-99, any other work around?
if I have to wait then how long will it take for the card to show up on mycards or hdfc netbanking portal?
Have you added the Cards to My cards ? if not better call HDFC customer care and get the last 4 digits.

After that add the card into My card then you have option to view 16 digits card no in Mycard section.

After that call HDFC CC pin generation number to get the Pin.

Once its done you can map the This card to UPI and Set UPI Pin for this.

Have you added the Cards to My cards ? if not better call HDFC customer care and get the last 4 digits.

After that add the card into My card then you have option to view 16 digits card no in Mycard section.

After that call HDFC CC pin generation number to get the Pin.

Once its done you can map the This card to UPI and Set UPI Pin for this.

Okay, got it.
I haven't added the card to Mycards portal yet.
I'll call HDC customer care and get the last 4 digits information. Once that is done I guess its the standard procedure.
Thanks.

Okay, got it.
I haven't added the card to Mycards portal yet.
I'll call HDC customer care and get the last 4 digits information. Once that is done I guess its the standard procedure.
Thanks.
When you go to My Cards Portal there is an option to activate card just below login. You can do that to activate the card.

yes you need enter hdfc net banking or input debit card details to reveal the hdfc upi bin no 16 digit and exp date and cvv no.

Then login your hdfc account in hdfc net banking in click to cards section and click credit card and then register a new credit card
enter rupay card details and your upi card will be added.

then open hdfc banking mobile app then card section select upi card and set card the pin.

go to paytm or gpay add upi card enter last six digit with exp date.
first they ask for card pin enter the card pin as you set in hdfc mobile pay and ask for set a new upi pin l, enter the pin then your upi pin is successfully registered.

now you scan merchant code in store and pay in hdfc rupay upi credit card.
You can also do online shopping using RuPay credit card link UPI.

For example - you can buy Amazon gift card at 2% cashback from paytm using RuPay credit card link UPI, Which is impossbile using Visa/mastercard credit card.

When you go to My Cards Portal there is an option to activate card just below login. You can do that to activate the card.

I contacted customer care to get the details about the last 4 digits of the card.
They mentioned, though it is showing on Payzapp it takes T+4 days for the card to show up in the MyCards portal and they wont be able to do anything from their end. I guess I'll have to wait a few more days.

I contacted customer care to get the details about the last 4 digits of the card.
They mentioned, though it is showing on Payzapp it takes T+4 days for the card to show up in the MyCards portal and they wont be able to do anything from their end. I guess I'll have to wait a few more days.
I sent an email (customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com) to them in the morning complaining that the card details haven't been sent. They replied back by evening saying that the details for the card no xxxx will be sent soon :D

I started randomly entering from 99 backwards, and in just a few guess, got my card pin generated by calling ivr and set my upi pin. But my payment is not going through , I'm getting bank limit exceeded error on the first transaction also
You need to set usage limits without which it will not go through

I started randomly entering from 99 backwards, and in just a few guess, got my card pin generated by calling ivr and set my upi pin. But my payment is not going through , I'm getting bank limit exceeded error on the first transaction also
Did you succeed with any UPI payment? I am still getting that error. Customer care informed me that my card is in dormant state (I can see that in HDFC Mobile app) and I need to make any online non-upi transaction to get the card out of dormant state condition. For that I added Rs.1 using Rupay UPI CC to paytm wallet and it went through. After 2-3 hours tried paying to nearby shop for Rs.100 using UPI but its still getting rejected.
You need to set usage limits without which it will not go through
Already did that. No use.

I got the Apply now offer again on the my cards page and I did so. Also I verified using the net banking and all. Now it says “physical card will be delivered to your address”???
UPDATE- The card now shows in the Mycards app and asked me login to my net banking to verify the details. Once i did now I can see the card details with the CVV and all but please note, I got no communication that the card has been issued or whatever.

Last edited:
UPDATE- They card now shows in the Mycards app and asked me login to my net banking to verify the details. Once i did now I can see the card details with the CVV and all but please note, I got no communication that the card has been issued or whatever.
Great. Enable online usage and try 1st UPI transaction and share your experience.

UPDATE- The card now shows in the Mycards app and asked me login to my net banking to verify the details. Once i did now I can see the card details with the CVV and all but please note, I got no communication that the card has been issued or whatever.
How long did it take for the card to show up in Mycards app? After applying and the application showing card details will be shared in 24hrs?

Last edited:
How long did it take for the card to show up in Mycards app? After applying and the application showing card details will be shared in 24hrs?
once I applied in April, nothing happened. Then again applied on last Saturday and yesterday I could see the details of the card on the Mycards App.

Back