• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

UPDATE - I just checked, and I see the card details on Mycards app.
I've set the pin and activated it on PhonePe, will try to make a transaction soon.

Here's the timeline for me:

1. Initially I received the UPI Rupay card pop up on Mycards application. I applied and received the confirmation saying my card will be processed in 10 working days. I applied in May first week (around May 5th).
2. After almost 15 days on 19th May (Friday), I received the notification on MyCards application to apply again. I applied again and received confirmation saying card details will be shared in 24hrs.
3. After 3 working days I received the card details on Mycards application. (24th May)
4. I was able to set the pin using IVR, and add my credit card to UPI application.
5. It has a shared limit with my existing HDFC credit card. I don't think there was any CIBIL enquiry, didn't receive any message as of now.

Thanks everyone for resolving my queries.

once I applied in April, nothing happened. Then again applied on last Saturday and yesterday I could see the details of the card on the Mycards App.

I've set the pin and activated it on PhonePe, will try to make a transaction soon.

1. Initially I received the UPI Rupay card pop up on Mycards application. I applied and received the confirmation saying my card will be processed in 10 working days. I applied in May first week (around May 5th).
2. After almost 15 days on 19th May (Friday), I received the notification on MyCards application to apply again. I applied again and received confirmation saying card details will be shared in 24hrs.
3. After 3 working days I received the card details on Mycards application. (24th May)
4. I was able to set the pin using IVR, and add my credit card to UPI application.
5. It has a shared limit with my existing HDFC credit card. I don't think there was any CIBIL enquiry, didn't receive any message as of now.

Hi, which card do u have currently? They won't cancel the existing card right?
I'm asking because I have diners ltf and don't want to lose it for UPI purpose

I have received the rupay card and when I try to pay using it in Shell Petrol pump via UPI, it failed with an error that this payment type can't be used for overdraft accounts :(

Did any one paid any where using the rupay credit card for UPI ?

I have received the rupay card and when I try to pay using it in Shell Petrol pump via UPI, it failed with an error that this payment type can't be used for overdraft accounts :(

Did any one paid any where using the rupay credit card for UPI ?
It fails sometimes on petrol pump, many others faced this issue including me. I got an error that you can't make paymemt to another credit card. But when I tried another day on same QR, it went through smoothly. Try elsewhere

I'm on similar timeline but can't set pin via IVR. It first days "sorry the numbers are invalid" when I put first 4 digits, then says "sorry we are unable to process your call on IVR" when I press 2 and put all 16 digits. Any help? Hdfc netbanking says this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_133523_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20230524_133523_Chrome.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 17
I'm on similar timeline but can't set pin via IVR. It first days "sorry the numbers are invalid" when I put first 4 digits, then says "sorry we are unable to process your call on IVR" when I press 2 and put all 16 digits. Any help? Hdfc netbanking says this:

Initially i had a same problem , Then i have to wait for around 24-36 hours then i have entered 16 digits to generate the pin.

Yes, happened with me too so I chose the 16 digit CC number and it worked. You don’t have to wait, dw.

It took me two attempts. First time I tried with last 4 digits and it didn't work.
Second time I tried complete 16 digits and I was able to set the pin.

I didn't have to wait a few days, I set the pin as soon as I received the card details.

Y
Yes I also faced similar situation, IVRvis useless, I am anle set pin in HDFC app as I have savings account

you cannot pay credit card bill and cannot pay for fuel transaction at fuel stations by UPI-Rupay-CC.

i have been using UPI-Rupay-CC since 6 months every time i tried paying at fuel station, it declines/fails, they don't want you to pay for fuel transactions, that way they are loosing fuel surcharge.
Its fuel transaction. Someone says that they paid at fuel station. Hence I posted the screenshot.

Its fuel transaction
error message in screenshot says credit card bill payment, but i know its a fuel transaction.

Someone says that they paid at fuel station. Hence I posted the screenshot.
i never ever been able to have transaction as successful at fuel stations. Tried multiple fuel station multiple times, multiple cities, multiple company fuel stations; Nowhere it was successful. MCC code behind remains of category: fuel station. if somebody was able to pay, there may be QR registered on NON Fuel Station category MCC.

Back