• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

Can you please let me know the process of upgrade from HDFC Regalia Gold LTF credit card to HDFC Diners Black Credit card LTF?

I'm curious if someone has limit and spends on DCB/Reg Gold but not meeting ITR, will they get Infinia

I'm curious if someone has limit and spends on DCB/Reg Gold but not meeting ITR, will they get Infinia
I'm currently holding Infinia, and have been an HDFC CC customer since 2008. Have never needed to share my ITR with them for any reason whatsoever, and all upgrades, LE, etc have been based on spends alone, and on absolutely nothing else.

I'm currently holding Infinia, and have been an HDFC CC customer since 2008. Have never needed to share my ITR with them for any reason whatsoever, and all upgrades, LE, etc have been based on spends alone, and on absolutely nothing else.
Before this eligibility criteria hike i also know people who got Infinia without ITR,
even i got my DCB without ITR,

but now it might be different, difficult

I had a discussion with HDFC wealth manager at mumbai branch....according to him ITR criteria is now mandatory after 1st October even if you meet spend and limit requirement.....
Not sure if he was being honest or just trrying to make it look hard to get so that I make more imvestments with him.

I had a discussion with HDFC wealth manager at mumbai branch....according to him ITR criteria is now mandatory after 1st October even if you meet spend and limit requirement.....
Not sure if he was being honest or just trrying to make it look hard to get so that I make more imvestments with him.
He was being honest
I got INFINIA only because of ITR and being new to bank.
I didn't invest anything, no fixed deposit no ULIP, nothing except opening a savings account

Last edited:
Generating fear so that you revolve around him and he will generate business from you.

ITR is needed only in Business. For Salaried, ITR is not considered. Thats the philosophy of HDFC.
Spends and payments is still the most important criteria. Thats what I understood from a recent reply on CL enhancement.

For Infinia upgrade, they would surely look at other things as well. Not going to distribute it like before.

And the only way to bypass any criteria is RM.

Even if HDFC makes stringent rules, the RM would be able to work it out. Thats inbuilt core heart of HDFC. At the end its a sarkari thinking.

Sorry if this has been asked earlier, what does 60L ITR exactly means?
-- is it only for self employed/business individual ITR?
--is it for salaried where CTC is greater than 60L and then ultimately post taxes the salary goes way down the per month in hand thresh-hold?

Sorry if this has been asked earlier, what does 60L ITR exactly means?
-- is it only for self employed/business individual ITR?
--is it for salaried where CTC is greater than 60L and then ultimately post taxes the salary goes way down the per month in hand thresh-hold?
Self employed business ITR on which you pay income tax should be over 60 lacs.
For salaried also the income tax should be payable on 60 lacs+

Last edited:
Self employed business ITR on which you pay income tax should be over 60 lacs.
For salaried also the income tax should be payable on 60 lacs+
ITR is mainly for business folks only, whereas for salaried, net monthly salary is the main criteria. This is clearly mentioned in the main post (excluding any exception cases)

Back