• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

I'm currently holding Infinia, and have been an HDFC CC customer since 2008. Have never needed to share my ITR with them for any reason whatsoever, and all upgrades, LE, etc have been based on spends alone, and on absolutely nothing else.
Any other relationship with HDFC like salary credit or FDs or investment.

Any other relationship with HDFC like salary credit or FDs or investment.
Two savings accounts, with ~₹ 15,000 in them, combined. [Note: HDFC is not my principal banker.]

2/3 FDs totalling ~₹ 5 or 6 Lakhs in them, all together. [This is essentially to ensure that I have Classic status, though I’m not sure if I need that “status” anymore.]

No other relationship with HDFC. At all.

I'm curious if someone has limit and spends on DCB/Reg Gold but not meeting ITR, will they get Infinia
I did not meet the limit criteria and the ITR criteria, but my last 6 month spends were ~10 L.
Got upgraded to Infinia last month.

And with limit and spends both meeting, it should be straight forward upgrade I believe.
ITR was not mandatory AFAIK if you meet limit and spend criteria.

I got the upgrade to Infinia from DCB ltf on 10th Oct. The agent told me that the new criteria is 9L spends in last 6 months and 8L base limit. He had sent documents to Chennai but in the meantime PNO approved and issued it.
My spends were 10L in Sept and 11.2L in last 6 months. 8.6L limit.

I got the upgrade to Infinia from DCB ltf on 10th Oct. The agent told me that the new criteria is 9L spends in last 6 months and 8L base limit. He had sent documents to Chennai but in the meantime PNO approved and issued it.
My spends were 10L in Sept and 11.2L in last 6 months. 8.6L limit.
In my case I don't know why, spent 20l which all transactions are having rewards i mean no other spends which are excluded in rewards mcc and have 9l limit and itr of 31l plus and have biz black despite all this was denied request for upgrade to infina

3 times request raised with my rm by holding imperia account more than a year still denied.

In my case I don't know why, spent 20l which all transactions are having rewards i mean no other spends which are excluded in rewards mcc and have 9l limit and itr of 31l plus and have biz black despite all this was denied request for upgrade to infina

3 times request raised with my rm by holding imperia account more than a year still denied.
Maybe the 20L spends did not justify the 31L ITR...

You should ask them on what basis they are denying. Mail pno specifying your last 6 months spends and limit. Tell them you got to know from some BM that 9L spends + 8L limit is the criteria and you satisfy both hence want the upgrade.

Before spending, I sent them a screenshot of someone's mail where they specified that criteria is 7.5L spends and 8L limit and asked them to confirm it. Recieved a call from someone in PNOs office and they confirmed it.

similar experience although spend is only 10L, also imperia a/c, I stopped chasing it, and in future i will just spend 7.5 in my biz black to avoid the fee and then switch the spend to my other bank cards like going for Amex trifecta

Back