• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

Just to make sure, has this been confirmed somewhere?
it was never an explicit route to begin with.. but these 2 facts/links as already shared above confirm the closure of this method..

No one is going to confirm or deny this
Because infinia is by invitation only
What I infer from the posts is that despite any form of enquiry, the ULIPs can be seen as a move to increase TRV of the customer in order to gain approval for a card provided to a high net worth customer. The bank doesn’t officially specify this as a way to get the card anyway

I have sent email to upgrade my DinersBlack to Infinia on Sept12th.
They kept sending emails saying that they will revert.. Sept 19 to 21 to 25 to Oct 1st to 5th..
Waiting.. Does not meet any criteria except last 6 months spends
Same case with me asked for an upgrade basis last 6 months spends which were in excess of 8 lakhs and also gave reason for low diners acceptability. Getting similar revert... 20 sep - 27 sep - 1st oct - 8th Oct now.

What I infer from the posts is that despite any form of enquiry, the ULIPs can be seen as a move to increase TRV of the customer in order to gain approval for a card provided to a high net worth customer. The bank doesn’t officially specify this as a way to get the card anyway
High net worth usually means holding assets worth multiple crores with the bank (say atleast 2cr-5cr) and even ULIP of 1L annual premium for 15yr paying duration is negligible increase in net worth of the customer. Even if you move assets like MF to HDFC to increase the net worth to crores, they won't care. The sole reason for providing Infinia LTF in return of ULIP is the profits that the bank generates from it.

Hdfc bank is useless bank i ever seen...
They are living in Different World.
The main usp of their cards is online offers.

Forget CC LE.
CC upgrade etc..

I sent them proper letter 20 days ago and still they didn't respond.
When i called them they said it received on 20th sept and will Resolve by 1oct. And today they denying of any letter or communication done by me..

Frustating Service ( by the way holding prefered banking with them )

Hdfc bank is useless bank i ever seen...
They are living in Different World.
The main usp of their cards is online offers.

Forget CC LE.
CC upgrade etc..

I sent them proper letter 20 days ago and still they didn't respond.
When i called them they said it received on 20th sept and will Resolve by 1oct. And today they denying of any letter or communication done by me..

Frustating Service ( by the way holding prefered banking with them )
What letter are you talking about? If you are applying for a new card in offline route, better to apply via RM/agent/branch

Not sure if this is the correct thread. HDFC has devalued Infinia Metal so I believe Reserve is just around the corner.

Not sure if this is the correct thread. HDFC has devalued Infinia Metal so I believe Reserve is just around the corner.
It's neither new nor should it be perceived as devaluation. One needs to make transactions of 60K on Utility to earn 2000 points, same for Telcom and most genuine individual card holders can't spend that much on those categories. Infact, such moves save a card from actually getting devalued.

High net worth usually means holding assets worth multiple crores with the bank (say atleast 2cr-5cr) and even ULIP of 1L annual premium for 15yr paying duration is negligible increase in net worth of the customer. Even if you move assets like MF to HDFC to increase the net worth to crores, they won't care. The sole reason for providing Infinia LTF in return of ULIP is the profits that the bank generates from it.
You’re right and they don’t have to explain it, it’s a wealth management solution from them, not a way to get a credit card. The card is simply a bonus!

My RM who had promised me BizBlack against FD, is telling there has been change in policy. They will not issue premium card like Bizblack against FD, but he was ready to give BizPower for 3.35 lakhs. But I declined offer as I have Bizgrow and using it since 4 months , I am hoping of upgrade to Biz Power maybe in another 4-5 months.

Back