• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

Obvious choice would be RG LTF, neu is cobranded card.
I hold both ltf, but my limit is only 3 lakhs and spends on RG is more than 5 lakhs now in 3 months, will they give me upgrade to dcb metal, and one more thing after upgrade to dcb metal as I will be holding both co-branded cards will they upgrade to infinia later on?

I hold both ltf, but my limit is only 3 lakhs and spends on RG is more than 5 lakhs now in 3 months, will they give me upgrade to dcb metal,
Only HDFC can tell you that, no one can guarantee approval even if you meet 100% criteria.

and one more thing after upgrade to dcb metal as I will be holding both co-branded cards will they upgrade to infinia later on?
Which both co-branded cards? RG is not cobranded card, it's a core card and future upgrade to infinia would be tough one.

Considering they have recently made huge adjustments in income/limit etc. For now, try to get DCB metal.

Only HDFC can tell you that, no one can guarantee approval even if you meet 100% criteria.

Which both co-branded cards? RG is not cobranded card, it's a core card and future upgrade to infinia would be tough one.

Considering they have recently made huge adjustments in income/limit etc. For now, try to get DCB metal.
After upgrade to dcb both dcb and tata neu will be cobranded

Last edited:
In my case I don't know why, spent 20l which all transactions are having rewards i mean no other spends which are excluded in rewards mcc and have 9l limit and itr of 31l plus and have biz black despite all this was denied request for upgrade to infina

3 times request raised with my rm by holding imperia account more than a year still denied.
If you already holding Biz black you will not get INFINIA
you need to be new to bank and take INFINIA as your first card and then get Biz black is a floater.
Now ITR requirement has been increased to 60 lacs

If you already holding Biz black you will not get INFINIA
you need to be new to bank and take INFINIA as your first card and then get Biz black is a floater.
Now ITR requirement has been increased to 60 lacs
It's going via spends and updgrade and i am least interested in biz black. And it's past 6 months

how can they give this when vistara will merge on 15th of nov with air india

Key Features:
  • Complimentary Swiggy One and MMT Black Gold membership as Welcome benefits.(w.e.f 1st Nov'24 Swiggy One replaces Club Vistara Silver Tier)

Key Features:
  • Complimentary Swiggy One and MMT Black Gold membership as Welcome benefits.(w.e.f 1st Nov'24 Swiggy One replaces Club Vistara Silver Tier)
Yes I saw hence said above what's the use if they give

Back