• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

While it’s interesting to know one’s Infinia pricing status, I see some ppl want this card on LTF pricing. Getting Infinia itself is a Herculean job for most and, one gets offered 12.5k points on fee payment which makes it practically LTF at max redemption value. You are paying only the gst.
Moreover, I’m not sure if LTF Infinia Metal is even offered…there might be a few rare special cases though. Metal variants are not generally not LTF, plastic were.

While it’s interesting to know one’s Infinia pricing status, I see some ppl want this card on LTF pricing. Getting Infinia itself is a Herculean job for most and, one gets offered 12.5k points on fee payment which makes it practically LTF at max redemption value. You are paying only the gst.
Moreover, I’m not sure if LTF Infinia Metal is even offered…there might be a few rare special cases though. Metal variants are not generally not LTF, plastic were.
it is not offered you have to earn it with your sweat!
numerous roundtable conferences with BM/RM make you eligible for the the free metal too!

And if not that enough, 3L in first 3 months and 10L every year saves GST too. Why sweat for LTF status.

Infinia does charge you joining fees if you spend 3 lakh in first 3 months of getting card. And if you spend 10 lakh in year, no annual fees is charged.
Spend 3 lakhs in the 1st 3 months, get 10000 reward points and avoid the joining fee
or
Pay Rs.14750-12500 points =Rs.2250

The first appears to be a better choice, but on what do we spend 3 lacs in 90 days?

Last edited:
Regular expenses plus a minor vacation. 🫣

What is 10k points in first option?

Spend 3 lakhs in the 1st 3 months, get 10000 reward points and avoid the joining fee
or

The first appears to be a better choice, but on what do we spend 3 lacs in 90 days?

or

Never heard of this 3L in 3 Months feature/offer. Does this pertain to Infinia? AFAIK Infinia doesn’t give 10K point and/or fee waiver on spending 3L in 3 Mon.
Please share more details or link.

For most Bank offered FYF also joining fee isn’t an issue, for rest I believe, spending 1.5L gives joining fee waiver. Anyway my point was whether it’s FYF or paid, you get the equivalent reward points so why to spend time with RM/BM or go over the board for LTF.

Last edited:
Constructing these as personal expenses is difficult. Interesting to know what people spend. To me this is difficult and people are able to spend 7-8 lakh in 6 months.
rent / grocery / utilities / telephone / society pay / education fee / some movies / some shopping / fuel / travel hotel / air tkts /et gym / shoes / jewelry / phones, electronics, appliances / furniture / renovation etc....vouchers / gold / nps /2 Wheeler... options are many.. ppl have tried all tricks 🐼

Constructing these as personal expenses is difficult. Interesting to know what people spend. To me this is difficult and people are able to spend 7-8 lakh in 6 months.
Depends very much on the city one lives, lifestyle and month of year itself. Not that difficult. And Infinia expects you to spend 1.5 L per month. 😁

Never heard of this 3L in 3 Months feature/offer. Does this pertain to Infinia? AFAIK Infinia doesn’t give 10K point and/or fee waiver on spending 3L in 3 Mon.
Please share more details or link.
I too want to know more about this and where I can claim the 3L in 3 months, I got my card in August and by now I have easily spent about 5L+. I did not see anything about 3L in 3 months. The phone banker just confirms about the 10L thing and would tell you how much you have achieved till now.

I too want to know more about this and where I can claim the 3L in 3 months, I got my card in August and by now I have easily spent about 5L+. I did not see anything about 3L in 3 months. The phone banker just confirms about the 10L thing and would tell you how much you have achieved till now.
You avoid the Joining fee 14750 if you spend 3 lakhs in the 1st 90 days

3L in 3 months is for people whose 1st card CC with hdfc is infinia to get first year free.

Back