• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

Even before, it was always a great deal for me personally...
Remember I had never spent a single rupee on any HDFC card nor waited for years ( within 6 months of HDFC relationship I got my Infinia Metal )....
and hence decided to get the Infinia metal via ULIP route..
and also more importantly I dont like begging with the BANKS ( for LEs, card upgrade, income waivers, spend waivers etc. etc.) where I am a valuable customer..

LTF form my Infinia Metal , is icing on the cake...

anyway, it is what it is.. they can hike or they can decrease.. it is upto them and the market will decide if it is a right move or not..
You have got the Infinia as LTF?

Could you please share the conditions to make LTF?

You have got the Infinia as LTF?

Could you please share the conditions to make LTF?
GH = Gourp Head's permission is required...
it is very difficult to get Infinia Metal as LTF.. there is no pre-defined set of conditions to get this LTF approval..
It is purely based on individual's case and their connections and influence in the higher ups in HDFC...

it is very difficult to get Infinia Metal as LTF.. there is no pre-defined set of conditions to get this LTF approval..
It is purely based on individual's case and their connections and influence in the higher ups in HDFC...
But did they asked for ULIP 's size of this much or investments ?

Remember I had never spent a single rupee on any HDFC card nor waited for years ( within 6 months of HDFC relationship I got my Infinia Metal )....
and also more importantly I dont like begging with the BANKS ( for LEs, card upgrade, income waivers, spend waivers etc. etc.) where I am a valuable customer..

LTF for my Infinia Metal , is icing on the cake...

anyway, it is what it is.. they can hike or they can decrease.. it is upto them and the market will decide if it is a right move or not..
how to get the card that to ltf please

I don't understand how entitled people are asking for Infinia LTF. HDFC refuses to give the card for people willing to pay the fees, people think they can get it for LTF! #aukaatmeinaajao

these 3rd/2nd class finfluencers give more ideas to bank and instead of helping people they screw up most of common or middle-class salaried people. I just spoke today to my RM/BM they don't have a clue about Infinia reserve also as of now there is no communication internally yet about Infinia Reserve
Why demeaning others? People did similar thing for the person who told about devaluations for axis bank i guess. Called him this that and in the end it all came true. Wait for few days to verify before calling people "2nd/3rd" class.
. And you have verified with RM/branch. They are mostly the last people to know.

Why demeaning others? People did similar thing for the person who told about devaluations for axis bank i guess. Called him this that and in the end it all came true. Wait for few days to verify before calling people "2nd/3rd" class.
. And you have verified with RM/branch. They are mostly the last people to know.
I meant in general. Not specific to anyone. You name anyone who comes in your feed either via Instagram or YouTube. These people make crores of money via their subscription/classes and teach lessons about trading/etc wherein reality their portfolio is net loss. SEBI has restricted all of them to get license and talk.

Did they do this after seeing my application? My application is still in process. 🫣🫣

Does ITR of 60 means, 60 lakh after tax or before tax?

I don't understand how entitled people are asking for Infinia LTF. HDFC refuses to give the card for people willing to pay the fees, people think they can get it for LTF! #aukaatmeinaajao
😂🤣....if you've been on TFC long enough, you know people ask for all sorts of things they can't/won't get,

It's not really about entitlement, it's about finding hacks, loopholes, cheating the system somehow to get more then you deserve

Take me for example,
Do i need Infinia, not really no
Do i want Infinia, oh yes absolutely
Will HDFC give me Infinia, helll nooo...

I meant in general. Not specific to anyone. You name anyone who comes in your feed either via Instagram or YouTube. These people make crores of money via their subscription/classes and teach lessons about trading/etc wherein reality their portfolio is net loss. SEBI has restricted all of them to get license and talk.
I agree 100%

Did it ever happen to anybody that bank refused to renew infinia after card expiry? One of my known got an infinia but does not really any known criteria currently. The card will expire in a few months time. Is there any chance that bank will not renew?

Did they do this after seeing my application? My application is still in process. 🫣🫣

Does ITR of 60 means, 60 lakh after tax or before tax?
If salaried ITR is not considered only net monthly pay after taxes. For business ITR is asked because they want to know how much the business is earning after all expenses and deductions

LTF for my Infinia Metal , is icing on the cake...

Can you please tell us about your journey from NTB of hdfc to infinia holder🤔

Back