• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

Even before, it was always a great deal for me personally...
Remember I had never spent a single rupee on any HDFC card nor waited for years ( within 6 months of HDFC relationship I got my Infinia Metal )....
and hence decided to get the Infinia metal via ULIP route..
and also more importantly I dont like begging with the BANKS ( for LEs, card upgrade, income waivers, spend waivers etc. etc.) where I am a valuable customer..

LTF for my Infinia Metal , is icing on the cake...

anyway, it is what it is.. they can hike or they can decrease.. it is upto them and the market will decide if it is a right move or not..
is your infinia linked with ULIP premium? suppose you stop paying they close cc?

Now I will be trapped in regalia gold. As recently I upgraded from millennia ltf to regalia gold ltf in July they asked me for spends on millennia of 5 lakhs for upgrade they also increased dcb or infinia spend based criteria even with salary slips.

Ig this might be done to reduce the number of people getting it through salary route because 2.75L salary is getting common day by day.
Now only way to get infinia for most of us would be through spends or through investment plans which hdfc can decide based on their whim.

Ig this might be done to reduce the number of people getting it through salary route because 2.75L salary is getting common day by day.
Now only way to get infinia for most of us would be through spends or through investment plans which hdfc can decide based on their whim.
HDFC doesn't gain from ULIP (investment plans), right? RMs or BMs make personal gain from it.

Back