• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

If you spend 3 lakhs in 90 days on all MCC codes (no MCC exclusions), they will not charge the Infinia joining fee of 14750, which is billed after 120 days (in case you don't spend 3 lakhs in 90 days)

But if you spend 3 lacs in 90 days and don't have to pay the joining fee, in that case will they give you 12500 points or not?
@SSV @anirban.choudhury @CMG @TechnoFino @Subhankar
no reward points if fees are not charged..

If you spend 3 lakhs in 90 days on all MCC codes (no MCC exclusions), they will not charge the Infinia joining fee of 14750, which is billed after 120 days (in case you don't spend 3 lakhs in 90 days)

But if you spend 3 lacs in 90 days and don't have to pay the joining fee, in that case will they give you 12500 points or not?
@SSV @anirban.choudhury @CMG @TechnoFino @Subhankar
I can answer that. You only get 12,500 points if you pay the fee. Not if it is FYF or the fee is waived due to compliance with spending an amount.

How are you planning to waive off the joining fee of both biz black and infinia?
I am not concerned about the fees. On Infinia, you anyway get 12,500 reward points. So there is no fee apart from GST. I have already spent around 8 lakhs on it and might meet the 10 lakhs threshold but I am not going to do anything extra to get there. It was FYF. On Biz Black, first year would be free if I spend 1.5 lakhs in 90 days. So I will pay 55k advance tax each month for 3 months. After that, it can be waived by spending 7.5 lakhs but even if I don’t, I should get around 90k cashback each year. So paying 10k is ok.

My guess is they will announce in Diwali
Eligibility and all little later
Create some hype
And issue from 2025 onwards

This is just my gut feeling,
No information received from anywhere.

I don’t mind paying it if it brings some benefit or exclusivity. Or if you get more value in rewards.
At this price point reward rate goes out of the window,

And i myself couldn't of think any benefits for which I'd pay 1L/yr

Exclusivity yes, but as we're seeing with the crowds at centurion lounges so even that can be bought with money, and its not enough keep people in the long run

Last edited:
Quick question-

Is it possible to get DCB Metal on c2c basis? 15L axis + 5l amex
If yes, can someone guide me or refer for the same?

As per HDFC bank (various branches tried) all are saying minimum account opening is required now if no relation and then the salary eligibility after yesterday's update.

When i applied via their online portal they showed Swiggy or Regalia privilige card. They did cibil as well as equifax check for that too.

At this price point reward rate goes out of the window,

And i myself couldn't of think any benefits for which I'd pay 1L/yr

Exclusivity yes, but as we're seeing with the crowds at centurion lounges even that can be bought with money, and its not enough keep people in the long run
How about 1lk points for 1lk rs. Would that convince you?

Got my Biz Black card today as well. So now, I have 3 HDFC cards: Infinia, Biz Black and Tata Neu.
I have Infinia and no other HDFC cards. I am a self employed professional and have the Imperia account. I have asked Biz Black as floater card but the local guys are not sure of the way to get it. They have asked me to email which I did and they forwarded it to CC team in Coimbatore but not approved yet.

Can you let me know how you got it - was it as a floater or a new application? Thank you.

Back