• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help for Icici cc bill paid on 23nov via hdfc bill pay not credited yet

Arnal07

TF Premier
I have paid 1366rs bill for my icici amazon pay cc via hdfc bill pay on 23nov.Unfortunately, the payment is not credited yet.Billdesk also confirmed me via mail that the transaction was successfull from their end on the same date.
Now, I have raise a complaint on icici twitter handle yesterday for this issue.They replied me via mail and asking all the details( screen shot is attached).
(1)Is the payment method 'click to pay' or any other for hdfc billpay ?
(2) Also what is the 14 digit alpha numeric reference number for the payment?
Help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-29-14-25-20-978_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-29-14-25-20-978_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 22
I have paid 1366rs bill for my icici amazon pay cc via hdfc bill pay on 23nov.Unfortunately, the payment is not credited yet.Billdesk also confirmed me via mail that the transaction was successfull from their end on the same date.
Now, I have raise a complaint on icici twitter handle yesterday for this issue.They replied me via mail and asking all the details( screen shot is attached).
(1)Is the payment method 'click to pay' or any other for hdfc billpay ?
(2) Also what is the 14 digit alpha numeric reference number for the payment?
Help is appreciated.
Have you paid bill for the first time for this credit card via HDFC BillPay?

did you try adding the same card again on hdfc bill pay? If you get an error saying the card is already saved, then your payment will be settled soon, it will take a couple of more days, there were many bank holidays in the last few days.
I double checked while saving the card and this is the exactly same issue some other hdfc bill pay users are facing.
Also, someone on this community claimed that he paid icici cc bill on 25th and credited yesterday.

did you try adding the same card again on hdfc bill pay? If you get an error saying the card is already saved, then your payment will be settled soon, it will take a couple of more days, there were many bank holidays in the last few days.
I am also having same issue.. My card was added around an year ago and I have made payment to my icici apay card multiple times from hdfc billpay portal. I paid on 23rd nov and payment is not yet credited in my card

Back