• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help! Regarding non refundable booking

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I have a non refundable booking for January. However, due to medical reason I will not be able to travel. The airlines have refunded the amount based on the medical reason, will the Accor refund points based on medical reason? Any escalation mail ID where I can send this request?

Upon contacting Accor India helpdesk they told me to contact the hotel and hotel is telling me to contact accor helpdesk.

drsel

TF Legend
Hi all, I have a non refundable booking for January. However, due to medical reason I will not be able to travel. The airlines have refunded the amount based on the medical reason, will the Accor refund points based on medical reason? Any escalation mail ID where I can send this request?

Upon contacting Accor India helpdesk they told me to contact the hotel and hotel is telling me to contact accor helpdesk.
Non refundable means that, no matter what

Tejo

TF Legend

Just call to accor cs.

Say them politely that you have cancelled due to medical emergency they might refund the points.

drsel

TF Legend
They are playing ping pong with you just trying to be polite without being blunt that you will not get your money bank