• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

select dc is not FYF in advantage account. It is FYF in super savings account.
keeping 20k in advantage account won't make it super savings automatically. You need to go to branch and give a request for upgrade to super savings (SB117)
what about platinum account. is it FYF or LTF?

Thank you everyone who is active on this thread and today I got delivered by post my saphire card from bob
Pin set and card activated
Dissatisfied since the pack didn’t contain 750/- lifestyle voucher ☹️
Did it mean card is fyf?
Or scheme benefits got changed?
Clicked the pack content which says voucher there but not received

Attachments

• IMG_6685.jpeg
    IMG_6685.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
Thank you everyone who is active on this thread and today I got delivered by post my saphire card from bob
Pin set and card activated
Dissatisfied since the pack didn’t contain 750/- lifestyle voucher ☹️
Did it mean card is fyf?
Or scheme benefits got changed?
Clicked the pack content which says voucher there but not received
with Joining and annual fees?

@SSV My account is showing Sparkle tag in the app and Rupay select is coming free on that.
What about yours? yours upgraded to Radiance?
Nothing happened yet, my BM had sent his recommendation to HO..waiting for the approval I think.
Pls Share SSn of your radinace account visuals..

I think in BOB, everything takes it's own sweet time..

Last edited:
Nothing happened yet, my BM had sent his recommendation to HO..waiting for the approval I think.
Pls Share SS..

Bro ....
Currently, I have a Yes Bank Elite+ credit card. While asking for a priority pass to access international lounges, customer care said that the current Yes Bank card swipe will do.

I have never heard of it and have always used priority pass card in international lounges. Any experience?

Reactions: SSV
Bro ....
Currently, I have a Yes Bank Elite+ credit card. While asking for a priority pass to access international lounges, customer care said that the current Yes Bank card swipe will do.

I have never heard of it and have always used priority pass card in international lounges. Any experience?
Sometime in the last year last quarter YES bank changed the policy... now YES bank CC is your PP card.

Pls Share SS..

I am confused. The customer care team said. It's radiance- there are 3 tiers-
Rise - QAB < 10L
Shine - QAB >10L but <20L
Sparkle- QAB>20L but <30L

Then I asked him if I could get a Sapphire card for free. he said he couldn't confirm and I should talk to the branch. Also, for Eterna, same thing. But he also said that as my QAB was >10L, the tag should be Radiance, not Sparkle. He asked me if I had filled out a form in the branch for Radiance enrollment and asked me to connect with the BM as I had not done it. Now, I am enraged. will talk to BM tomorrow.

1720202993192.png

He asked me if I had filled out a form in the branch for Radiance enrollment and asked me to connect with the BM as I had not done it.
Thi is important.. BM had to fill some form and recommned our account to be upgraded to the Radinace..
That was what my BM did about a week ago..

I still didnt understant this sparkle thing..
you are saying there are 3 tiers wtithing Radiance. and again saying it should not Sparkle it should be Radiance..

what does this sparkle mean.. and when did you get this sparkle.. today or a few days ago?

Thi is important.. BM had to fill some form and recommned our account to be upgraded to the Radinace..
That was what my BM did about a week ago..

I still didnt understant this sparkle thing..
you are saying there are 3 tiers wtithing Radiance. and again saying it should not Sparkle it should be Radiance..

what does this sparkle mean.. and when did you get this sparkle.. today or a few days ago?

Back