• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

I can absolutely feel this. I and my mother hold a joint account so yesterday I went to the branch and told the counter person to issue rsdc to both the account holders but he outrightsaid that the system took only 1 request as said by you earlier. I asked him to say the error he refused to tell as if it's a trade secret. Anyways showed him the below screenshot but still he did not get convienced.

BM was also absent so there wasn't much I could do.

I will again visit branch tomorrow to know the error from BM and what can be done in this case. (no hope but there is no harm in trying)

View attachment 65445
Update: Bank through bobcrm portal conveyed me that joint holders can get same variant debit cards. Also today I got a call from BoB zonal office, the official over the phone asked me the issue and I reiterated him the issue again that rsdc not getting issued to secondary holder. So he asked me to submit the form again tommrow to branch and he will check what can be done in this matter.

** dont have much hope from bob but let's see how it goes **

Update: Bank through bobcrm portal conveyed me that joint holders can get same variant debit cards. Also today I got a call from BoB zonal office, the official over the phone asked me the issue and I reiterated him the issue again that rsdc not getting issued to secondary holder. So he asked me to submit the form again tommrow to branch and he will check what can be done in this matter.

** dont have much hope from bob but let's see how it goes **
can you share a screenshot of that? here or in dm

Hi guys yesterday bm applied for the rsdc for the second holder in a joint account but still its not showing in bobworld. After going through the comments I observed that it takes 1 day to show. Then why mine is not showing. Any idea guys ?

i thought u got the 2nd rsdc card, and thinking how it's possible so fast.
No today I got only the first card.

Update on 2nd card - On 21st august, BM applied for the RSDC. Till now its not showing in BOBWorld. Customer care telling no such card issued for 2nd holder. Don't know what's the issue. The first card showed up the same day I submitted the form.

Thankfully I have a written communication from BM that she applied it.

I will update you guys on what happens next.

Ohk, i took the card directly as its kinda FYF with the lifestyle gv that I received so will close it next year if not required. my dad and uncle are going to visit so maybe can use that.

But did not expect this from Visa,

an executive said they can drop off to 40km up down together means 20+20 and not 40 km radius (not sure if that's true or he was just trying me to cancel the booking).

Also they avoid toll routes so for me it seems useless anyways will ask them if they can take some additional fees or if I pay the toll if that works..
This is true & hard rule now, They are not accepting if drop location is beyond 20 KM, so basically impossible to book in Bangalore/dehradun & many other cities where airport is too far.

Back