• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Horrible experience with pvr inox passport

cowcoconut

TF Premier
I have a couple of weeks off, so I thought I'd kill time by taking pvr inox passport and go for movies during weekdays.
This website reminds me of old irctc website. Nothing loads and I literally cannot book a single movie ticket. Every movie or theater I click on loads infinitely. The app and the website are both like this. Customer support is always 'experiencing more call volume than usual' so I can't connect and nobody has replied to my email.
Wasted 350 rupees, but lesson learned I guess. Thankfully chose the one month plan and not the quarterly plan.

In future I'll go to some local theatre or prefer something like Cinepolis where the website atleast works.

There is some issue with the app; I agree. I experienced that, but it works fine on the web version. Prolly go to incognito mode and login using credentials. I hope you will be able to sail through.

There is some issue with the app; I agree. I experienced that, but it works fine on the web version. Prolly go to incognito mode and login using credentials. I hope you will be able to sail through.
Tried 2 different browsers, incognito mode, cleared cookies, disabled extensions. The issue is not on my end
It's their shitty servers. They have a monopoly so they can get away with shitty customer service too

Tried 2 different browsers, incognito mode, cleared cookies, disabled extensions. The issue is not on my end
It's their shitty servers. They have a monopoly so they can get away with shitty customer service too
I didn't try recently but I had the similar issue 3 months before and the web version was working fine. It's unfortunate that one of the Top multiplex chains has a horrible customer support.

I didn't try recently but I had the similar issue 3 months before and the web version was working fine. It's unfortunate that one of the Top multiplex chains has a horrible customer support.
Consumer rights in India generally is a joke.
Thank god we have RBI Ombudsman for banking related rights. Most other industries are still in a bad spot.

Thank god we have RBI Ombudsman for banking related rights
And I am thankful that we have this TF community; I hope members ( new, old & those that deleted accounts ) continue raising complaints for the wrong things that Banks do. Hopefully, the RBI mechanism improves to a better level than what it currently is....

Back