• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert dual varient to Visa for LTF Sapphiro credit card?

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I want to convert the dual varient Sapphiro LTF card to Visa.
Raised a request on ICICI customer care number, they rejected and said for Visa, I need to get a new paid card.

Email support told me that there's no process to convert the card to Visa.

Twitter (X) support also said that to get Visa, i have to apply for a fresh paid card.

Any other way to convert the dual varient to Visa card?

Hi
Raised a request on ICICI customer care number, they rejected and said for Visa, I need to get a new paid card.

Twitter (X) support also said that to get Visa, i have to apply for a fresh paid card.

Why do you want to convert your dual card to Visa?

Hi

Did twitter support called you or did they say this on twitter messages?

Hi

Just drop an email to ICICI bank or call customer care and force them to take your complaint. I have done it on Thursday (01-08-2024) and I have received a call from ICICI Bank 2 times and mail regarding this. Yesterday My conversion of Dual card to single card has been approved and new Visa card will be sent in 7 working days.

Just drop an email to ICICI bank or call customer care and force them to take your complaint. I have done it on Thursday (01-08-2024) and I have received a call from ICICI Bank 2 times and mail regarding this. Yesterday My conversion of Dual card to single card has been approved and new Visa card will be sent in 7 working days.
Please confirm if Dual Varient is still remain active after conversion to Visa

after receiving the card dont setup pin and don't attend any icici calls thereafter. Let us know if dual stays active then..
If the pin is not set up, that means the Visa card is not active, hence, dual varient is active.
As soon as Visa card is activated, dual varient will deactivate.
Even if ICICI calls are ignored the card will be deactivated automatically.
That's why I said, ICICI has fixed it now

If the pin is not set up, that means the Visa card is not active, hence, dual varient is active.
As soon as Visa card is activated, dual varient will deactivate.
Even if ICICI calls are ignored the card will be deactivated automatically.
That's why I said, ICICI has fixed it now
that's incorrect. you don't need to setup the pin to use visa (only online).

Okk. I will do the same but my question if both card remains active then is a new account updated in CIBIL?
I mean that visa varient will have seperate account in CIBIL ?
no all gemstone cards (and all of their variants) just have a single account in CIBIL. Which means no new account for visa in cibil.

Back