• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert Regalia Gold to LTF

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys.
My card renewal is due next month (was FYF) and I would like to convert it to LTF or atleast downgrade the card to some other LTF card.
I have Swiggy LTF and Tata Neu Infinity FYF also.
I have minimal spends on these cards in past year. I am having a high NRV in form of saving bank account.
Whom should I contact to convert both these cards to LTF? Branch or via Email?
My RM is stupid and never calls me back when I have any query that is for my benefit. She only calle me for loan/investment etc.
Please suggest

Should I try my luck with getting a DCB LTF or just ask for Regalia Gold LTF? 😜
for DCB, they would need at least 6L (or 4/5L, not sure) spends in last 6 months.. and even then it would be FYF

For converting card to LTF, you need to have spends more than 50% of fee waiver (approx) within 6/7 months. Eg: People have spent 2L in 4/6 months from Millennia and then have asked for LTF conversion (as fee waiver is at 1L).

So, either spend everything via the card (upwards 12L) in around 1 year and then ask for RG LTF or try for DCB FYF route (so that you dont have to pay the fees).

for DCB, they would need at least 6L (or 4/5L, not sure) spends in last 6 months.. and even then it would be FYF

For converting card to LTF, you need to have spends more than 50% of fee waiver (approx) within 6/7 months. Eg: People have spent 2L in 4/6 months from Millennia and then have asked for LTF conversion (as fee waiver is at 1L).

So, either spend everything via the card (upwards 12L) in around 1 year and then ask for RG LTF or try for DCB FYF route (so that you dont have to pay the fees).
Thanks for your reply. I have asked for LTF RG. Let's see if they agree. Or else I'll cancel it.

Back