• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,163
Last edited:

Diark

TF Buzz
Waiting for approval on my infinia (RM said should be done by tuesday). What's the general wait time till the card is dispatched?

Also does anyone know when new apple products get added to the smartbuy rewards store?. Planning to redeem once my points get transferred from dcb to infinia and i get the 1:1 rp ratio instead of 1:0.5 rp

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Waiting for approval on my infinia (RM said should be done by tuesday). What's the general wait time till the card is dispatched?

Also does anyone know when new apple products get added to the smartbuy rewards store?. Planning to redeem once my points get transferred from dcb to infinia and i get the 1:1 rp ratio instead of 1:0.5 rp
Within a week

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Exactly. Same feeling.
I also asked for Infinia upgrade 4 months back. They refused. Then I stopped Regalia spends. Took Magnus. Then now a week back, without asking they gave me upgrade to infinia.
Can't predict HDFC.😄
I think they keep on checking our cibil reports every month and get to know how much we are spending on other bank cards. From that they give upgrade offers

HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃
Yes Sir, Thanks a lot. I have followed entire process mentioned here and my Regalia card is now successfully upgraded to Infinia Metal Card (First year free) with credit limit about 15 Lac. Thank you so much.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes Sir, Thanks a lot. I have followed entire process mentioned here and my Regalia card is now successfully upgraded to Infinia Metal Card (First year free) with credit limit about 15 Lac. Thank you so much.
What was your previous limit on the card?
Anyone here with less than 8L limit got infinia upgrade?

Last edited:

pradka

TF Neo
Is it advisable to redeem the reward points before opting for the Infinia upgrade . I have around 31000 points under Regalia. The conversion rate is mentioned as 50% on the upgrade page.

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My dad just received B.Regalia 2 months back with a limit of 4L on pre approved offer. I have already spent 4L+ in 2 months on that card inclusive of govt payments, utility bills, gst payments, etc. when will I receive LE offer? I can’t keep my credit utilisation ratio under 30%. Any tricks and tips to increase my limit faster.
(P.S :- My sole aim is get my hands on Infinia cc)

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, i have Moneyback since like 2018 i got that card as i was student with basic limit of 30k, i didnt use often since 2020 when i started job i used it organically got LE and today its 3.44 L but the issue is i am not getting any card upgrade to millenia,regalia first or regalia. can someone guide me what should i do? and i am an imperia customer in HDFC.

dominic1229

TF Premier
Hi guys, i have Moneyback since like 2018 i got that card as i was student with basic limit of 30k, i didnt use often since 2020 when i started job i used it organically got LE and today its 3.44 L but the issue is i am not getting any card upgrade to millenia,regalia first or regalia. can someone guide me what should i do? and i am an imperia customer in HDFC.
Login in to Netbanking and go to Credit Cards -> request -> credit card upgrade and check if it shows you any offer.

If no upgraded card shown in first step then download HDFC Card upgrade form and send to Chennai office via postal mail or courier asking for Regalia card.
I got regalia at 3L, so at 3.44L you have a good chance to get regalia. This might seem weird in today's world but hdfc still relies on ancient methods of mail to chennai office.

dominic1229

TF Premier
My dad just received B.Regalia 2 months back with a limit of 4L on pre approved offer. I have already spent 4L+ in 2 months on that card inclusive of govt payments, utility bills, gst payments, etc. when will I receive LE offer? I can’t keep my credit utilisation ratio under 30%. Any tricks and tips to increase my limit faster.
(P.S :- My sole aim is get my hands on Infinia cc)
Not too sure but you can try your luck with these methods to get increased limit:
Continue using the card like this for 6 months and then send Limit enhancement form to chennai office via mail/courier. If your dad has a good ITR then send ITR + computation along with LE form too for a good chance.

If in case chennai office rejects your request then contact Grievance Redressal via email.

Note: To get infinia in future try to achieve credit limit of 8L (10L to be safe). Your dad will have a good chance if he has ITR of 43L or higher.

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Login in to Netbanking and go to Credit Cards -> request -> credit card upgrade and check if it shows you any offer.

If no upgraded card shown in first step then download HDFC Card upgrade form and send to Chennai office via postal mail or courier asking for Regalia card.
I got regalia at 3L, so at 3.44L you have a good chance to get regalia. This might seem weird in today's world but hdfc still relies on ancient methods of mail to chennai office.
Aha ! thing is, I'm trying to aim for Infinia for wife, she had Magnus. Opened new classic HDFC banking for her (with no HDFC cards presently). So to check pre-approved cards, netbanking takes to another website, where one has to key in phone & PAN again, and check for offers, I was told it hits CIBIL for every check. And all it gives is stupid Moneyback & IOCL cards. For someone who already has a HDFC CC, then it's easy to check for upgrades. However, plan to get a DCB first for her.

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Not too sure but you can try your luck with these methods to get increased limit:
Continue using the card like this for 6 months and then send Limit enhancement form to chennai office via mail/courier. If your dad has a good ITR then send ITR + computation along with LE form too for a good chance.

If in case chennai office rejects your request then contact Grievance Redressal via email.

Note: To get infinia in future try to achieve credit limit of 8L (10L to be safe). Your dad will have a good chance if he has ITR of 43L or higher.
Can i try sending the ITR after 3 months of usage?

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Exactly. Same feeling.
I also asked for Infinia upgrade 4 months back. They refused. Then I stopped Regalia spends. Took Magnus. Then now a week back, without asking they gave me upgrade to infinia.
Can't predict HDFC.😄
Nice! Can you tell your limit on Regalia and spends in last 5/6 months before they offered Infinia?