• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

Last edited:
plan to do 6.40lacs on Amex MRCC(20k per month) and Platinum Travel(4lacs annual). I think my portfolio is now is complete. Thanks to advice given here.
2.40 L on MRCC ,

But aside from that you're right, if you've got right kind of cards that suit your spends and meets your needs ,no need to be in hurry to get what everyone is after

My spends are pretty much covered between 4L on Amex Plat Travel and 4.5L on Axis Vistara Signature, so even though i can't get my hands on Infinia for now ,I'm not in a hurry

Received an email from information@hdfcbank.net today (12 June) with the subject “Important information about your HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card”. Added a screenshot of entire email.

There is one paragraph which concerns me:
As a valued customer, we are delighted to serve you with the unmatched Infinia experience. We request you to maintain a monthly spend of ₹1.5 Lakh on your Credit Card.

There’s no clarity on what this means. What happens if we don’t maintain the minimum monthly spend? Do we lose the benefits like lounge access? Does anyone have further information about this?

Attachments

• IMG_1833.jpeg
    IMG_1833.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Hehe
Reactions: BVC
Received an email from information@hdfcbank.net today (12 June) with the subject “Important information about your HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card”. Added a screenshot of entire email.

As a valued customer, we are delighted to serve you with the unmatched Infinia experience. We request you to maintain a monthly spend of ₹1.5 Lakh on your Credit Card.

There’s no clarity on what this means. What happens if we don’t maintain the minimum monthly spend? Do we lose the benefits like lounge access? Does anyone have further information about this?
But why did you get like that??

Recently I have received some mail like this but I don't have anything mentioned like that. Anyone else got this??

There is already a thread going on on this.

Need feedback on my status. Have Diners black plastic, have 8 lacs credit limit. After reading in the forum, have spent around 9.5 lacs in the last 3-4 months. Finally, sent an email to grievance redressal and the reply was to share the ITR/salary slips. Obviously, I don't meet the salary requirement. So don't know what to do now. Should I independently write to pno? pls suggest

I have 2000 rupees credit balance on my credit card. if i upgrade my hdfc card, will i get my 2000 rupees credit transferred to the upgraded card?
reward points i am aware will be transferred.
thinking if I should spend the 2k first before upgrading?

Need feedback on my status. Have Diners black plastic, have 8 lacs credit limit. After reading in the forum, have spent around 9.5 lacs in the last 3-4 months. Finally, sent an email to grievance redressal and the reply was to share the ITR/salary slips. Obviously, I don't meet the salary requirement. So don't know what to do now. Should I independently write to pno? pls suggest
I assume you are asking for an Infinia upgrade? The reason they are asking for salary slips is because Infinia Metal has a base credit limit of 10 lakhs which you don't meet yet. You can try writing to pno but it possibly won't work since you don't meet the credit limit criteria

Other option is to continue to spend and wait for a limit enhancement offer

I feel, it is just a matter of time that even Infinia will be devalued once again

Nothing is forever, might as well enjoy the benefits while it lasts and not worry about the future

Reactions: SSV
I assume you are asking for an Infinia upgrade? The reason they are asking for salary slips is because Infinia Metal has a base credit limit of 10 lakhs which you don't meet yet. You can try writing to pno but it possibly won't work since you don't meet the credit limit criteria
i have a millennia LTF with 12L credit limit. can i get Infinia LTF if i write to PNO? or is it better to upgrade to regalia gold LTF first and then mail PNO after a month or so? i have a bank account with HDFC. nothing else.

i have a millennia LTF with 12L credit limit. can i get Infinia LTF if i write to PNO? or is it better to upgrade to regalia gold LTF first and then mail PNO after a month or so? i have a bank account with HDFC. nothing else.

You are unlikely to get a LTF offer for Infinia Metal at present, that seems to be given to rare cases however they usually offer FYF.
The main concern is whether you meet the spend criteria.

There are cases where people have upgraded from Millenia to Infinia on this forum so it is worth trying. My advice is to give it a shot and see what happens. If it doesn't work take the Regalia Gold upgrade, use the card for 6 months (the usual cooling period between upgrades) and try again

Reactions: L2R
I opened a preferred account with HDFC on Jan 22 and was offered an LTF Regalia on March 22 with a CL of 3L. Got two LE in the last 3 years with the current CL at 5.4L. I emailed escalation.cc for an upgrade to either DCB or Infinia. Last 6 months spend >7L. I have been offered DCB metal FYF with 10K annual fees. I have asked for LTF but they denied.

Will raising it through branch or mailing PNO help? Please guide

I opened a preferred account with HDFC on Jan 22 and was offered an LTF Regalia on March 22 with a CL of 3L. Got two LE in the last 3 years with the current CL at 5.4L. I emailed escalation.cc for an upgrade to either DCB or Infinia. Last 6 months spend >7L. I have been offered DCB metal FYF with 10K annual fees. I have asked for LTF but they denied.

Will raising it through branch or mailing PNO help? Please guide
DCB Metal LTF is Hard unless you have great NRV and good RM.

Hey, need some guidance.
I have DCB Metal, had normal DCB before this. I had applied to Grievance in May to upgrade to Infinia but was rejected. Though they have increased my CL from 7.5L to 9.5L.
My spends in last 6 months are ~ 7.5L and in last 1 year ~14L. So, I have raised the request again to push for Infinia.
Is there anything else I can do to strengthen my case?

Hey, need some guidance.
I have DCB Metal, had normal DCB before this. I had applied to Grievance in May to upgrade to Infinia but was rejected. Though they have increased my CL from 7.5L to 9.5L.
My spends in last 6 months are ~ 7.5L and in last 1 year ~14L. So, I have raised the request again to push for Infinia.
Is there anything else I can do to strengthen my case?
I am no expert but imo, your case seems to be solid enough as it is. Credit limit and spends requirements are both being met. So shouldn't be an issue.

Btw, was your CL increased basis income documents or normal LE offer?

I am no expert but imo, your case seems to be solid enough as it is. Credit limit and spends requirements are both being met. So shouldn't be an issue.

Btw, was your CL increased basis income documents or normal LE offer?
Thanks. It happened after my escalation mail wherein I had shared by income details, but hadn’t shared any documents. So not sure.

HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

View attachment 3378

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃
I have an Axis Bank Select Credit Card with 8 Lakh limit and a spend of over 7.5 lakhs in the last 6 months. Also, I recently opened a HDFC A/C. Can I apply for Infinia/DCB now ?

Back