• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HP pay app load wallet

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Friends,

hp pay app load wallet via credit card which card is having zero charges kindly share your experience about the rewards/CB for this transactions.

FYI my holding cards are SC Manhattan, HDFC Regalia, IndusInd Legend and ICICI Apay as well as LTF Coral.

TIA
May 2023 06th edit:
1% payback + 1% cashback as cash + 1.2% Magnus base + 5% Magnus milestone + 1% debit card = 9.2% - 0.85% charges = 8.35%
Courtesy @VijayflyRaven

Guys update as of 6th july 2024:
Recently, ICICI has disable fuel transactions on their fastags. DYOR before loading bulk amt in ICICI tags
Update 7th August 2024:
Courtesy @Sriim for the ICICI tag holders to enable options of fuel by ICICI tags:
You need to login to ICICI etoll website using your fastag customer ID and password. It will show up fuel enabled yes or no in one of the tag detail menu options

Last edited:
I am not able to use my IDFC fastag issue by park+ on hppay app from last 4-5 months though it was absolutely working fine before that. Checked on idfc firstforward app fuel transaction are also enabled.
Always get error user is unauthorised.
Try re-linking the idfc-fastag with HP pay, and re-enable the fasttag fuel option in FirstForward app..
Hope that would work..
IMO, this HDFC + IDFC tag + HP pay gives you the best possible returns ...

Back