• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

Juganta

TF Premier
2. my current credit limit on Sapphiro card is only 4 Lakh. i read somewhere that floor limit for Emerald card is 6 Lakh. but still with 4 lakh limit i am being offered a upgrade to Emerald card. any idea what actually is the floor limit for Emeralde card?
I am also getting pre approved Paid Emeralde from LTF Sapphiro which i received on Mar'24.
My curent CL on Sapphiro is 3.3 Lac only.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,
Do they give Dreamfolks card along with CC or you have to ask for it?

I applied for my first ever ICICI CC and they approved Sapphiro Dual LTF for me.
DF card will shipped out along with CC.. They both arrive on the same day.. I have alreday attached the pics of the both.
You dont need to apply for DF card seperately.

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I also got an offer of LTF ICICI Rubyx dual card. I accepted the offer. My question is does one gets the notification or message or an email from an ICICI stating about the upgrade once you accept it. I didn't get any of these. Or the card will be deilvered automatically within 5 to 7 working days..

Reactions: SSV

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also got an offer of LTF ICICI Rubyx dual card. I accepted the offer. My question is does one gets the notification or message or an email from an ICICI stating about the upgrade once you accept it. I didn't get any of these. Or the card will be deilvered automatically within 5 to 7 working days..
Post 24hours you shall the virtual card in iMobile app if upgraded & generated :)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
you will recieve various notifications at different stages.. your card will first appear in the net banking , and after midnight you will see them in the iMobile App ...
Just relax and lt ICICI systems work hard for you .. and Bluedart works harer to get them delivered to you..

ALL these with a press of a button..
Wonders of technology !!
and lets wait for AI generation.
. I dont know if we need to even press the button, may be just a thought in our brain is enough... ;)

Last edited:

Gaurav_96

TF Premier
you will recieve various notifications at different stages.. your card will first appear in the net banking , and after midnight you will see them in the iMobile App ...
Just relax and lt ICICI systems work hard for you .. and Bluedart works harer to get them delivered to you..

Wonders of technology !!
. I dont know if we need to even press the button, may be just a thought in our brain is enough... ;)
sir, my card was approved on Friday and I don't have a bank account so to access my card virtually.

How long do they take to deliver the card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
sir, my card was approved on Friday and I don't have a bank account so to access my card virtually.

How long do they take to deliver the card?
depending upon your location.. .. around 5 working days..

You dont have SB account.. but I believe you have CC right?? Can you loginto iMobile App?

Gaurav_96

TF Premier
depending upon your location.. .. around 5 working days..

You dont have SB account.. but I believe you have CC right?? Can you loginto iMobile App?
It asks for Debit card details or net banking credentials. No way to login using registered phone number, sadly.

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Wonders of technology !!
Thx for the reply!! I checked the netbanking and both the virtual mastercard and the Amex varirant are generated and visible!

• Love
Reactions: SSV