• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
IDFC First Bank has launched two metal Super Premium/ Premium credit cards:

- Mayura Metal Credit Card (Weight - 17gm)
- Ashva Metal Credit Card (Weight - 12gm)

Mayura Metal Credit Card:
Mayura is a super premium metal credit card launched from IDFC first bank inspired by most elegant bird, the peacock is a symbol of luck, poise, and beauty.
1724217593287.png

Joining Benefits:

- Limited time joining benefit of 10000 points on Joining fee payment before August 31st 2024.
- For every transaction above ₹1,000, you receive ₹1,000 as cashback, up to a maximum of four times. Valid for the first 60 days after the virtual credit card is generated. The cashback will be credited upon paying the joining fee. (Excluded transactions: Cash withdrawals, fees, charges and GST, and transactions made via the FIRST Digital Credit Card associated with the Mayura Credit Card)

Main Benefits:
- 0% Forex Markup fees on International Transactions.
- BOGO on Bookmyshow up to 2 tickets and capping of 500 per ticket.
- Avail 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver up to ₹500 in a statement cycle at all fuel stations across India on transactions between ₹200 & ₹5,000.
- No Interest on Cash withdrawl
- Up to 4 complimentary visits per quarter (domestic and international) including 1 complimentary visit per quarter for accompanying guest to select Indian airport lounges. The guest visit will be a part of the overall Indian airport lounge access benefit. (**Spend ₹20,000 in the current calendar month to avail the benefit in the next month).
- Free Trip Cancellation Cover: For Any Reason cover, you can cancel flight and hotel bookings and avail a reimbursement of up to ₹50,000 twice a year.
- 4 complimentary visits to lounges per quarter at select Indian railway terminals.
- Avail up to two (2) complimentary golf rounds or golf lessons every month for every ₹20,000 of monthly statement spends using your Mayura Credit Card.
- Complimentary Road Side Assistance.
- Mastercard World Privileges (Meet and Greet Airport Services, Limo Service Airport Pick up and Drop - **Some clarity needed on this will be updated) - Discontinued on 2nd day of launch only (Not available in product benefit guide also) - Update: 23rd August 2024.

Reward System:
- 10 reward points for incremental spends above ₹20,000 in a statement cycle and on your birthday and 5 reward points on spends till ₹20,000 in a statement cycle.
- 3 reward points on Education, Wallet Load, Government, Rent and Property Management/Purchase transactions. 1 reward point on utilities and insurance transactions. Spends in these categories will not be considered for 10X monthly milestone.
- Reward points will not be given on spends converted to EMI, Cash Withdrawal, Fuel, Fee and Charges.

Reward Points Value:
- 1 reward point is given for every ₹150 spent in a transaction. Value of 1 reward point is ₹0.25.
- All the rewards points never expire.

Fee Structure:
- Joining Fees: 5999 + GST = 7078.82 with Joining Benefits
- Annual Fees: 5999 + GST = 7078.82 (No Annual Benefits)
- Add on Card charged ( Metal Variant: ₹4000 & Plastic Variant: ₹3000 & Annual Fee: ₹2000 for both variants)

Eligibility:
25 Lakhs annual Income for fresh applications and for existing IDFC Credit Card holders approval based on profile check and it's open to apply. Can be applied from below link.

ASHVA Metal Credit Card:
Ashva is a premium metal credit card launched from IDFC first bank inspired by: In the era of Indian royalty, horses or Ashva, were symbols of pride and
revered for their prowess.
1724219058916.png

Joining Benefits:

- Limited time joining benefit of 5000 points on Joining fee payment before August 31st 2024.
- For every transaction above ₹500, you receive ₹500as cashback, up to a maximum of four times. Valid for the first 60 days after the virtual credit card is generated. The cashback will be credited upon paying the joining fee. (Excluded transactions: Cash withdrawals, fees, charges and GST, and transactions made via the FIRST Digital Credit Card associated with the Mayura Credit Card)

Main Benefits:
- 1% Forex Markup fees on International Transactions.
- BOGO on Bookmyshow up to 2 tickets and capping of 400 per ticket.
- Avail 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver up to ₹400 in a statement cycle at all fuel stations across India on transactions between ₹200 & ₹5,000.
- No Interest on Cash withdrawl
- Up to 4 complimentary visits per quarter for domestic and 2 complimentary international lounge access including 1 complimentary visit per quarter for accompanying guest to select Indian airport lounges. No guest access benefit. (**Spend ₹20,000 in the current calendar month to avail the benefit in the next month).
- Free Trip Cancellation Cover: For Any Reason cover, you can cancel flight and hotel bookings and avail a reimbursement of up to ₹25,000 twice a year.
- 4 complimentary visits to lounges per quarter at select Indian railway terminals.
- Avail up to two (2) complimentary golf rounds or golf lessons every month for every ₹20,000 ofmonthly statement spends using your Ashva Credit Card.
- Complimentary Road Side Assistance.
- Discounted rates for Airport Meet and Greet, Concierge services from Visa Infinite.

Reward System:
- 10 reward points for incremental spends above ₹20,000 in a statement cycle and on your birthday and 5 reward points on spends till ₹20,000 in a statement cycle.
- 3 reward points on Education, Wallet Load, Government, Rent and Property Management/Purchase transactions. 1 reward point on utilities and insurance transactions. Spends in these categories will not be considered for 10X monthly milestone.
- Reward points will not be given on spends converted to EMI, Cash Withdrawal, Fuel, Fee and Charges.

Reward Points Value:
- 1 reward point is given for every ₹150 spent in a transaction. Value of 1 reward point is ₹0.25.
- All the rewards points never expire.

Fee Structure:
- Joining Fees: 2999 + GST = 3538.82 with Joining Benefits
- Annual Fees: 2999 + GST = 3538.82 (No Annual Benefits)
- Add on Card charged ( Metal Variant: ₹2000 & Plastic Variant: ₹1500 & Annual Fee: ₹1000 for both variants)

Eligibility:
12 Lakhs annual Income for fresh applications and for existing IDFC Credit Card holders approval based on profile check and it's open to apply. Can be applied from below link.

Any user can apply for both the credit cards based on the profile and immediately card details will be displayed on the App and Net banking. I have applied for Mayura card and it's approved. My choice was for BMS BOGO, 0% Forex Markup, Joining Benefits and my love for metal credit cards.

1724219934641.png

Annual Benefit:

Annual benefit for IDFC Mayura Credit Card (Annual Fee Payment Benefit: Spend minimum ₹8Lakhs in the previous card anniversary year and get 7,500 Reward Points (worth₹1875) (Or) Spend minimum ₹15 Lakhs in the previous card anniversary year and get 15,000 Reward Points(worth ₹3750).

Annual benefit for IDFC Ashva Credit Card (Annual Fee Payment Benefit: Spend minimum ₹8 Lakhs in the previous card anniversary year and get 7,500 Reward Points (worth ₹1875).

Update 31st August 2024: Joining Bonus (10000 points for Mayura and 5000 points for Ashva has been extended till September 30th 2024.

Overall Verdict:

IDFC launched cards just to fill the void of the paid metal cards in their portfolio. There are no super premium nor premium benefits on these cards, but the name and legacy they used is watchable to promote Indian names. At this price point they have maintained spend base access to Lounges, Golf, Spa etc.. and reward rate is not also good at this price point. Recommended only for Joining benefits.

Attachments

Last edited:
Free spa 4 times every quarter only for the primary card holder not for guest.

Last edited:
Yes that's the worrying factor for these cards. Even at the premium JF and AF they haven't given free access to Golf/Lounge/Spa. Atleast they should've given free access to golf.
Wealth is still worth taking for spas or any other spends as it's LTF?

Yes that's the worrying factor for these cards. Even at the premium JF and AF they haven't given free access to Golf/Lounge/Spa. Atleast they should've given free access to golf.
Regarding mayura, there is free access to golf and lounge only. No mention of spa anywhere.
What are the charges for Limo service and airport meet and greet? Not specified as complimentary

Nice gist!

they should have given 15k points as joining and annual benefit which would be a best deal to get the card.

Great looking metal card. Hope they use premium metal in this one.

Reactions: C_R
Nice gist!

they should have given 15k points as joining and annual benefit which would be a best deal to get the card.

Great looking metal card. Hope they use premium metal in this one.
As per the weight they are mentioning yes it should be premium.

IDFC Mayura: 17gm metal (Equivalent to weight of HDFC Infinia, Amex Plat Charge, Axis Bank Reserve..)
IDFC Ashva: 12gm metal (Equivalent to weight of Axis Magnus..)

Spa access is available as per the document and DF too.

View attachment 65715

View attachment 65716
Thank you, so free spa is only for the primary card holder upto 4 times/quarter.
This is double the limit of IDFC Wealth, with the same Rs 20000 spend requirement in the previous month.
20000 spend is on all MCC codes except cash based transactions like withdrawal, payment of card fees, EMI, balance transfer, etc

Last edited:
Yesterday a read about this cc in another thread about it been launched congratulations to @BVC Few thing I wanted to ask
1. How many idfc cc can we hold? 2/3 core + co branded. How many you have @BVC
2. You would be paying 7078.82 so 4k cashback n 2500 amazon pay voucher = 10k Rp so 6500 you get right?
3. Cancel within a year for sure or keep card active if wavier is given for little to less spend!

Yesterday a read about this cc in another thread about it been launched congratulations to @BVC Few thing I wanted to ask
2. You would be paying
1. Right now I have IDFC Wealth CC, IDFC Vistara before applying and I can get 1 Power/Power + and one Digital Rupay card too.
2. I have applied Mayura card and it got approved and tried applying Ashva card too and I am eligible for that too, So IDFC offering both Mayura and Ashva if you wish along with existing portfolio.

2. You would be paying 7078.82 so 4k cashback n 2500 amazon pay voucher = 10k Rp so 6500 you get right?
3. Cancel within a year for sure or keep card active if wavier is given for little to less spend!
3. Yes, we can cancel the card after one year and keep it as Souvenir.

1. Right now I have IDFC Wealth CC, IDFC Vistara before applying and I can get 1 Power/Power + and one Digital Rupay card too.
2. I have applied Mayura card and it got approved and tried applying Ashva card too and I am eligible for that too, So IDFC offering both Mayura and Ashva if you wish along with existing portfolio.
Oh for credit card enthusiastic like all of you just to collect for joining benefit make sense but 6500-7078.82= 578.82 need to recover through some other exclusive idfc offer right? If we pay n get 1% then 100 will be deducted then 478.82

ur getting those paid cards tooo? or as LTF?

Back