• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future first account

Crafty

TF Buzz
Hey!
I opened IDFC Future first account today, they asked for my college ID but my college wasn’t present in the list
Then they entered any other college in the city and my account has been created
Now main question is will this create any issue in future? Will IDFC freeze the account?

Thank you!

Hey!
I opened IDFC Future first account today, they asked for my college ID but my college wasn’t present in the list
Then they entered any other college in the city and my account has been created
Now main question is will this create any issue in future? Will IDFC freeze the account?

Thank you!
I don't think so
If account opened recieved welcome kit than not a problem
They can downgrade or upgrade to normal saving account

I don't think so
If account opened recieved welcome kit than not a problem
Yes, agreed. But how will they even verify is still a doubt for me😂. They did not take photo of the ID. They just took the ID number which was anyway optional, and not necessary and I’m sure colleges wouldn’t care giving out details if student studies in the college or not. Haha

Yes, agreed. But how will they even verify is still a doubt for me😂. They did not take photo of the ID. They just took the ID number which was anyway optional, and not necessary and I’m sure colleges wouldn’t care giving out details if student studies in the college or not. Haha
Account opening is upto to the branch.
Do you got welcome kit?

I don't think so
If account opened received welcome kit than not a problem
Hi, do you still have an active account with IDFC? If yes, how has your experience been with them? I am also considering opening a Future First account, but I'm not sure if they will allow me to open one as I a still a student. Also, are there any hidden charges or debit card charges that I should be aware of? Additionally, did IDFC ask you to deposit a certain amount of money as an initial deposit, similar to AU digital savings account where users are required to deposit 5K intially to open an account?

Last edited:
can PhD students get an IDFC future first account?
or Alumni?
asking for a premier institute program.

Back