• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Upgrading Select Credit Card to Wealth Credit Card

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
IDFC started upgrading IDFC Select Credit Card to IDFC Wealth Credit Card on request.

Process:

- Call to customer care.
- Tell them that you want to upgrade Select CC to Wealth CC.
- They will deny saying that Wealth CC has a minimum floor CL of 5L and we cannot upgrade.
- Inform that you've been using your select card well for the past 3-6 months.
- They will deny again (If possible).
- Then tell that many of our friends are getting it upgraded to Wealth CC from Select CC.
- They will take the request for upgrade.

1722341017292.webp
-Within 1 working day the request has been processed to Wealth CC.

1722341384502.webp

Note:

1. We have tried 3 cards within our friends and family circle and all have been approved.
2. All the members are having CL more than 2L (So not sure of Select cards <2L Credit limit).
3. I have Wealth account.

Appreciation: This was informed by @zaid_2913 in one of the post.

Update at 9pm on 30-07-2024: Seems Savings account needed for this trick. (Wealth Worked for me and Select worked for my friend)

Last edited:
IDFC started upgrading IDFC Select Credit Card to IDFC Wealth Credit Card on request.

Process:

- Call to customer care.
- They will deny saying that Wealth CC has a minimum floor CL of 5L and we cannot upgrade.
- Then tell that many of our friends are getting it upgraded to Wealth CC from Select CC.

View attachment 63227

View attachment 63228

Note:

1. We have tried 3 cards within our friends and family circle and all have been approved.
2. All the members are having CL more than 2L (So not sure of Select cards <2L Credit limit).

My classic converted to wealth, so those who have classic with above 2 lakhs limit can give a try.

Process:

- Call to customer care.

View attachment 63227

View attachment 63228

Note:

Wow
The dream of many 🤩

Process:

- Call to customer care.

View attachment 63227

View attachment 63228

Note:

Today only I sent documents for Limit Enhancement and asked for Card Upgrade with Millenia 1.15L

Reactions: SSV

Process:

- Call to customer care.

View attachment 63227

View attachment 63228

Note:

Congratulations.
I see a lot of interest by select holders to get wealth upgrade. some says its difficult and on the other hand its done as easy as this!!

I think it is possible for the wealth account holders

ok, Do u see any others getting upgrade offers in your friends circle without having an idfc account?
Also, please mention the customer care number..
I have Wealth account and my friend with Select account got yesterday night along with me. Customer care executive raised a service request for him too.

Congratulations.
I see a lot of interest by select holders to get wealth upgrade. some says its difficult and on the other hand its done as easy as this!!
Yes it was very easy to get it. But many are reporting it, now it's not happening. Might be short upgrade offer by IDFC, not sure let others reply.

Process:

- Call to customer care.

View attachment 63227

View attachment 63228

Note:

Excellent info.. Well done..
Congratulations and Welcome ot IDFC Wealth..
Unfortunately it is not so much of use these days.. neverthless Welath from IDFc , top teir card from IDFC..

I just called them, they said there is no offer for card upgrade. However, we can raise request for limit enhancement and got this message -

Dear Xxx,

SR #Xxxx is raised for Card Product Upgrade - With Limit Enhancement (with income Proof). Click here https://idfcfr.in/bbbbb & upload the document/s Bank Statement within 48 hours.

Note: Link can be used only once and maximum 3 documents can be uploaded at a time.

Always You First,
Team IDFC FIRST Bank

Customer care guy denied direct upgrade to wealth card.

PS :-I hold Select card with 2.5 lacs limit and Select Savings Account.

• Sad
I just called them, they said there is no offer for card upgrade. However, we can raise request for limit enhancement and got this message -

Dear Xxx,

SR #Xxxx is raised for Card Product Upgrade - With Limit Enhancement (with income Proof). Click here https://idfcfr.in/bbbbb & upload the document/s Bank Statement within 48 hours.

Note: Link can be used only once and maximum 3 documents can be uploaded at a time.

Always You First,
Team IDFC FIRST Bank

Customer care guy denied direct upgrade to wealth card.

PS :-I hold Select card with 2.5 lacs limit and Select Savings Account.
Docs Required for LE?

Back