• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Upgrading Select Credit Card to Wealth Credit Card

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
IDFC started upgrading IDFC Select Credit Card to IDFC Wealth Credit Card on request.

Process:

- Call to customer care.
- Tell them that you want to upgrade Select CC to Wealth CC.
- They will deny saying that Wealth CC has a minimum floor CL of 5L and we cannot upgrade.
- Inform that you've been using your select card well for the past 3-6 months.
- They will deny again (If possible).
- Then tell that many of our friends are getting it upgraded to Wealth CC from Select CC.
- They will take the request for upgrade.

1722341017292.webp
-Within 1 working day the request has been processed to Wealth CC.

1722341384502.webp

Note:

1. We have tried 3 cards within our friends and family circle and all have been approved.
2. All the members are having CL more than 2L (So not sure of Select cards <2L Credit limit).
3. I have Wealth account.

Appreciation: This was informed by @zaid_2913 in one of the post.

Update at 9pm on 30-07-2024: Seems Savings account needed for this trick. (Wealth Worked for me and Select worked for my friend)

Last edited:
I tried for this upgrade route twice. Failed both times. Have Select card with 3L limit.

First time tried (in July) by calling and raised the request for credit card upgrade without LE. Then got a call after few days and they denied the upgrade.

Then after a month, mailed cceo team. They called and raised the request and same happened.

If you hold Wealth Account, you can call and ask CS. But 3 months for newly issued card holders. This was the latest information I got from CS team, when I tried to upgrade my wife CC to wealth CC.
Ohk the SR is already raised let's see if no luck will try again after 3 months

If you hold Wealth Account, you can call and ask CS. But 3 months for newly issued card holders. This was the latest information I got from CS team, when I tried to upgrade my wife CC to wealth CC.
We acknowledge your service request on Card Product Upgrade - Without Limit Enhancement. It will be processed in 7 working days.

Back