• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pioneer Account query

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi ,
I wanted to avail benefit of IndusInd debit card for credit card spends . So visited the branch . BM was quite helpful .
Offered me Pioneer account with PIONEER HERITAGE Metal Credit Card (Paid Variant) . Asked him to provide complimentary rather than load for which he spoke to back end team and asked that approval will be required. He assured that he will get approval but cannot promise now . Nice guy 🙂
Now pioneer gives only .5 % ( unlimited) rewards on the debit card , hence asked I need exclusive debit card . For this I have been offered to open another joint account with wife and once I get 2 debit card for exclusive for both of us , they will merge them with pioneer and no minimum balance maintenance would be need for both the accounts.

So my question to this wonderful community is “ should I take this offer ? Is it possible or it’s bank people scam ? “ Please guide .

Update : Heritage Metal card has been offered with waiver . Card yet to come .
Please do not ask BM contact details as She has informed not to share the details. It was offered on exceptional case as per them . They can’t offer the same to anyone . 😟 I have deleted the screenshot shared before .

Last edited:
Hi ,
I wanted to avail benefit of IndusInd debit card for credit card spends . So visited the branch . BM was quite helpful .
Offered me Pioneer account with PIONEER HERITAGE Metal Credit Card (Paid Variant) . Asked him to provide complimentary rather than load for which he spoke to back end team and asked that approval will be required. He assured that he will get approval but cannot promise now . Nice guy 🙂
Now pioneer gives only .5 % ( unlimited) rewards on the debit card , hence asked I need exclusive debit card . For this I have been offered to open another joint account with wife and once I get 2 debit card for exclusive for both of us , they will merge them with pioneer and no minimum balance maintenance would be need for both the accounts.

So my question to this wonderful community is “ should I take this offer ? Is it possible or it’s bank people scam ? “ Please guide .
For pioneer 30lac Nrv along with 1lac mab is needed. If he's claming no mab than ask him to sent all things over the mail.

For pioneer 30lac Nrv along with 1lac mab is needed. If he's claming no mab than ask him to sent all things over the mail.
I got confirmation over mail that no MAB needed

Attachments

• IMG_5735.webp
    IMG_5735.webp
    565.8 KB · Views: 148
Update : Heritage Metal card application rejected . Branch applied for me and it got rejected !! Got message - “Your Credit Card Application ID 28789327 does not match the Bank's criteria and is rejected for processing - IndusInd Bank.”

Informed branch that the application you applied got rejected. To which they replied they are checking why this happened since they had got approval for reversal of card fee of 15k .

What could happen in this case ? Any chance of card approval if branch manger can get approval?

Update : Heritage Metal card application rejected . Branch applied for me and it got rejected !! Got message - “Your Credit Card Application ID 28789327 does not match the Bank's criteria and is rejected for processing - IndusInd Bank.”

Informed branch that the application you applied got rejected. To which they replied they are checking why this happened since they had got approval for reversal of card fee of 15k .

What could happen in this case ? Any chance of card approval if branch manger can get approval?
15k & heritage??
Which heritage is this??

Same thing happened with me i was promised 3 bank lockers in branch near my residence but as my accounts have opened they are informing me what lockers are not available now.
Indusind is worst bank
it took 3 months to open 3 pioneer accounts

Back