• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Sending Massive Limit Enhancement Offers?

LOL you haven't seen any of my poetry then.

Nope ò.Ó very impressive

I have 8L limit on Regalia Gold. Got the card last year November.
Any chances to increase limit by call/email. Online increase request on app/net banking is not helping.

Spent over 6L on this card till now. If I cross 8-10L I will request for Infinia.

Wow! Just received HDFC limit enchancement offer from ₹3L to ₹12.75L. Looks like HDFC is preparing to induct me into Infinia ;)

View attachment 66073

View attachment 66074
This LE is out of the world 3Lk to 12Lk and here I am begging HDFC for a LE from so long and stuck at just 4.8Lk from 2Year since last LE
thse bugger are only sending Card upgrade from Millenia to Regalia Gold continuously and not giving any LE.

Use karna band kar deta hu shyd LE de de already have good limits with other banks but these buggers are not bending.

That's indeed a good increase in Credit Limit.

I have seen on other threads that if a person holds more than 1 HDFC CC (Core or Cobraned), there are very less chances of getting further Limit enhancement. If any experts can confirm the same?

In my case, I hold a Millennia CC and UPI CC (floater). Would closing UPI CC help to get CL enhancement offers in the future?

My spending pattern is not that great but I am able to achieve the quarterly milestone of 1L frequently.
I just hold hdfc regalia business cc with regular spending upto 4 to 5L per year. Since 3 years I am fighting tooth and nail for LE! I want to upgrade my card to Infinia. But they just don't care. So they have some unknown reason I feel!

Not really. 7.5L spends in last 6 months is the hard criteria.
CL doesn't exactly matter. AFAIK he meets one criteria but he will be eligible for Infinia only when he crosses 7.5L spends in 6Months.
Offcourse there can be some exceptions.
Tha's what mentioned in the second line, ( Just Spend) In case if you missed it.

Back