• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Recharge plan Hike

#aniket

TF Ace
1. Which country?
2. Activated after reaching there or activated before leaving India?
3. Any active plans you have?
I have seen way before on X, international roaming was even activated by customer care when her wife was in foreign country as she forgot to activate in India.

1. Do they provide home delivery?
2. How much time it took to port all or the sims?
3. Is data shared across without any issue?
4. Did you raise request to port via app or directly through some agent/executive?
for existing jio prepaid, switch can be done from myjio app and takes about 30 min to be effective. no change of SIM reqd. data is shared by all without any issue.
no experience of porting from other network

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Best option for Jio now is to immediately shift to family postpaid. Base postpaid is still 399 (for 2 days more) plus 99 for each child SIM upto max 3 SIM.. So for 4 SIMs total mthly cost will be 696+tax i.e. 822. Throw in Rupay Friday offer and it becomes 722 which works out to 167/SIM for every 28 days. And all SIMs get the free 5G offer.
Family gets 75 GB base data + 5 GB for each extra SIM. Total data can be shared in any ratio by all the users.
And some apps support part/advance payment also with cash back. So it can be even lower.
FYI not 28 days, 30days postpaid is billed monthly no manipulation like 84/336 days

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. Do they provide home delivery?
2. How much time it took to port all or the sims?
3. Is data shared across without any issue?
4. Did you raise request to port via app or directly through some agent/executive?
1. No need for home delivery, if you're subscriber already you can migrate from prepaid to postpaid from my jio app.
2. I was already prepaid, migration to postpaid took hardly 30mins.
3. I think data will be shared without issue, need to check further.
4. Through app as mentioned. Search for Jio Gold Pass, and generate it to avoid security deposit while migrating. Otherwise you need to pay 500 security deposit which is not refundable.
Also for each child plan you need to pay 99 processing fee.

One question, I have activated this. Can I add family member at later point for 99+gst?
As of now Jio has not clarified whether child plan cost would be increased or not. If it remains same, then its possible. But if that is increased, then the rate applicable at the time of addition would apply.
e.g. I remember, 10 years back, airtel used to charge 99 per addl SIM, then it became 199, then 249 and then 299. I know people who had 1 SIM at 99, 1 at 199 and 1 at 249.

abhiver

TF Premier
No. It's only available for plans with 2GB/day and above data. The monthly plan for this is 299 per month now which will 349 per month after price hike. Yearly recharges are always cheapest.
EDIT : You can recharge now with 1.5 GB /day plan and still get the unlimited 5G benifits if you recharge it before 3rd July. So hurry up and get yearly plans. Otherwise the 2GB/day is condition after the date.
By recharging you mean queuing

Sanskar

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Best option for Jio now is to immediately shift to family postpaid. Base postpaid is still 399 (for 2 days more) plus 99 for each child SIM upto max 3 SIM.. So for 4 SIMs total mthly cost will be 696+tax i.e. 822. Throw in Rupay Friday offer and it becomes 722 which works out to 167/SIM for every 28 days. And all SIMs get the free 5G offer.
Family gets 75 GB base data + 5 GB for each extra SIM. Total data can be shared in any ratio by all the users.
And some apps support part/advance payment also with cash back. So it can be even lower.
How ₹167 ?

Sahil_07

TF Premier
*Amazon Loot : Get ₹200 Cashback On ₹2000 Gift Card Purchase*

You Can Use These To Do Your Recharge at 10% Off Or Do Shopping

*Steps Are Simple :*

Open Amazon & Send Min. ₹1 To Anyone 15 Times (You Can Send To Same Person)

*After This Collect Below Offers 1 By 1*

Collect 1st Offer >> Buy ₹500 Gift Card Using UPI >> Get ₹50 Cashback

Then Collect 2nd Offer >> Buy Gift Card & So On Total 3 Times

1. https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.rewards.rewardAd.XXHXCJX7ISIHI?tag=ppvzone-21

2. https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.rewards.rewardAd.FM6CNP6M23Z7S?tag=ppvzone-21

3. https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.rewards.rewardAd.JWHVOS3XQUDVM?tag=ppvzone-21

*Now For 4th Time Do Min. ₹1 Recharge/Bill Payment 3 Times.*

After Recharge/Bill Payment Collect Offer >> Buy Gift Card >> Get Cashback

*Suggestion* : Do ₹1 Credit Card Bill Or ₹10 Recharge Topup

*Now You Successfully Bought ₹500*4 Gift Card & Received ₹50*4 Cashback.*