• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Recharge plan Hike

आपको कहना चाहिए कि बीएसएनएल यहां आया है, क्योंकि सभी प्रदाता समान रूप से बढ़ रहे हैं.
Airtel Axis Bank CC उपयोगकर्ताओं को अभी चिंता करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है plus BSNL network sucks in my area

anandbb

TF Buzz
jio f****** have removed 395 plan and 1559 plan from app only 155 exist. And one other thing why even touch 155 plan, it only gives 2gb per month data and voice call😡

wuodland

TF Buzz
jio f****** have removed 395 plan and 1559 plan from app only 155 exist. And one other thing why even touch 155 plan, it only gives 2gb per month data and voice call😡
1559 was removed overnight the first day after announcement only. Luckily I queued up one more myself. My current plan expires in 4 months, and another 1 year for the queued plan.

TF Select
What cards are giving discount on Amazon pay on Jio recharge (for example Axis my zone have Rs.149 discount on 2999 plan)?

My Axis Myzone Mastercard gave discount yesterday but my wife's myzone visa is not giving discount.

deep@vie

TF Legend
What cards are giving discount on Amazon pay on Jio recharge (for example Axis my zone have Rs.149 discount on 2999 plan)?

My Axis Myzone Mastercard gave discount yesterday but my wife's myzone visa is not giving discount.
Even Neo is giving 149.95 discount on amazonpay(on 2999)

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't remember it being 300/month before Jio including the internet packs
exactly. I remember paying some 750 per month to Vodafone for a 1 GB data and some voice minutes, and that was in 2012. Jio still makes sense with 250 per month if we do a 2999 yearly recharge.

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The best option I see is opting for jio postpaid family plan. If you have 4 jio connections in the family, then you can opt for jio plus 399 plan. For 1+3 add on sims you get effect price of 696+gst for 4 sims. So essentially you pay worst case 9000 for one year. With 2999 prepaid you end up paying 12000 per year..

nits123

TF Premier
exactly. I remember paying some 750 per month to Vodafone for a 1 GB data and some voice minutes, and that was in 2012. Jio still makes sense with 250 per month if we do a 2999 yearly recharge.
In 2012, Cylinder was 400 Rs and Petrol was around 65 Rs

jk51

TF Premier
The best option I see is opting for jio postpaid family plan. If you have 4 jio connections in the family, then you can opt for jio plus 399 plan. For 1+3 add on sims you get effect price of 696+gst for 4 sims. So essentially you pay worst case 9000 for one year. With 2999 prepaid you end up paying 12000 per year..

Makes sense only if one is constantly around 5G coverage areas (and sets data usage to 5G network only) otherwise limited shared 4g data among 4 users with Rs 10/GB pay as you go rate on excess usage might not be pocket friendly.

airbubble

TF Buzz
no man. i meant it to be lesser. We got into a habit of using a lot of data because of jio and now we'll be paying a lot more than what we used to pay in 2014. all because Jio changed how we used internet. I still take a yearly plan by 1800 and mostly end up using my wifi data.

I remember paying 595+tax (685)/mth at that time for 5.5 GB data and 750 min calls (incl roaming) for R-CDMA. It was actually a combination of 2 plans. 349+tax for 750 min and 0.5 GB data and 246+tax addon for 5 GB data.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I remember paying 595+tax (685)/mth at that time for 5.5 GB data and 750 min calls (incl roaming) for R-CDMA. It was actually a combination of 2 plans. 349+tax for 750 min and 0.5 GB data and 246+tax addon for 5 GB data.
Omg good memory you have. It’s been so long I even forgot what the offering in those days were.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
no man. i meant it to be lesser. We got into a habit of using a lot of data because of jio and now we'll be paying a lot more than what we used to pay in 2014. all because Jio changed how we used internet. I still take a yearly plan by 1800 and mostly end up using my wifi data.
Same here. I always have access to Wi-Fi but at times when you are on the move , a good and unlimited cellular data is extremely important. Hence I did the 2999 yearly recharge , even when I know I am not going to use most of it. But at 250 per month is a reasonable amount to pay for that peace of mind that I am adequately covered.

Das.N

TF Ace
Screenshot_20240703-000954.png I have one active plan of 2999 (Valid till 12 Jan 2025), And did two recharges of 2999.
Ab 12 January 2027 tak nischint hokar use karunga.