• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

I applied kiwi yesterday and unable to do video kyc as we are always on yesbank wait list.. waited more than 30 mins and disconnect the session.. Anyone able to successfully complete the kyc from yes bank
Try in morning between 7-9 am as I was also facing same issues so I tried next day in morning and after waiting for 10 mins my kyc got completed

Attachments

• IMG_20240718_161610.webp
    IMG_20240718_161610.webp
    187 KB · Views: 156
Today only I completed the vkyc and no i didn't receive any application or reference no.
And expected approval time is 4 days
But you can get application no. by calling yes bank customer care
Let us know ur status here, because I completed my application on 8th nd no update till now , will update the same

Reactions: ayt
I also applied and completed KYC just now, lets see how it goes.
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

I currently hold Yes Bank Credit Card. Today, I have applied for a Kiwi card and successfully completed the KYC process. Will existing Yes Bank users be eligible to receive this card?
1000178602.webp

Completed vkyc few minutes before, last month I was approved uni card, they were unable to provide a rupay Credit card to cobranded card holders. I hope since Kiwi is a virtual rupay card, they will consider my application.

Back