• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

I just saw this post on the CreditcardsIndia Subreddit.

I hope they do not forget the Axis Kiwi card holders focusing on new customers now.View attachment 59898
Instantly rejected with this message. Not sure what happened. I don't have any relations with yes Bank or axis. First time using kiwi too. Hold 3 credit cards. Even checked my score yesterday, so maybe something wrong from their end?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_114341_Kiwi.webp
    Screenshot_20240719_114341_Kiwi.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 149
Instantly rejected with this message. Not sure what happened. I don't have any relations with yes Bank or axis. First time using kiwi too. Hold 3 credit cards. Even checked my score yesterday, so maybe something wrong from their end?
The Screenshot says the reason in clear terms. Unable to get your credit score.

Either PAN or Phone Number or Name are entered wrongly. Verify.

Same thing happened to me an hour ago.
Actually I believe it's CIBIL itself. I am not able to log in to the CIBIL portal. Looks like they are facing some technical issues. and because of that. Bank was not able to fetch the cibil report.

Back