• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

deregister upi and try registering again, you'll get option to customize upi.
200.gif

By God's grace, everything is working fine in kiwi app, don't want to get into any further CATastrophe.

If you want to see the full card number there is a workaround but beaware it's a lengthy process

Go to Yes Bank online - https://yesonline.yesbank.co.in/index.html?module=recovery

Click on forget login id.. it will ask to enter the customer I'd.. click know your customer I'd option as shown in screenshot.. enter mobile number and dob to validate and get your customer I'd

Once you get your customer ID.. go to yesbank iris and login with aadhaar number.. it will ask for aadhar number and customer I'd to login and view your card details there.
Getting 'No User Found' after retrieving the Customer ID.

I applied kiwi-yes ccd in app. on 23 rd july & same day vkyc done. After 16 days today I received a message from yes bank with appln., ref. No. & 7 days process time.
Shall I know/ expect the accepted / rejected message in couple of days. I am nbt to yes bank. Tq.
Approved status known in yes bank web with in 40 hours, but wait message told by them wait another 48 hours to know card details.
As usual in kiwi app showing old kyc running message

I have a doubt. Whenever I paid through kiwi app, after payment immediately appear a cartoon / kiwi fruit photo to click on it to claim within 20 seconds to claim kiwi cash back coins. If, I not press that cartoon photo, Shall I lost / unable to receive Kiwis for that txn., ? Or any other provision is there to claim ? Tq.

Back