• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

They are asking for Date of activation the Reward rush offer and screenshot of the same. Can anyone share the screenshot on which it is written as Activated. Also what date should I tell tell them as I don't remember exactly. I think I activated the offer on 31st july
I have this screenshot.

Attachments

• Kiwi.jpg
    Kiwi.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 38
So, if opted for neon subscription, we have to wait for accumulation of 500 kiwis ( on rs 25k.spent atleast) for redemption /encashment.? Then are any redemption charges there to bear ?

Is it right my guess?
You can redeem if you have more than 4 kiwis = 1rs. I have redeemed before having kiwi cc and with cc.

Last edited:
Its been 2 weeks of getting the Kiwi Yes bank credit card, but still I can't see the credit card number & other details, nor can control the card settings for online payment. I have written to Kiwi service team, but wanted to check anyone else got their card details from Kiwi or Yes bank?

Its been 2 weeks of getting the Kiwi Yes bank credit card, but still I can't see the credit card number & other details, nor can control the card settings for online payment. I have written to Kiwi service team, but wanted to check anyone else got their card details from Kiwi or Yes bank?
Uninstall & re.install kiwi app.
You may see add / set UPI pin option & proceed with after noting card no.(Last 6 digits)& Expiry

it same for every one how got it, except for already-existing yes bank customer.

Hi. I have completed vkyc on 12 aug.. yes bank tracking says card is approved from 14th aug.. but kiwi says kyc is under verification from yes bank.. any idea how much time more to reflect in kiwi and get card details

PLEASE DO NOT USE KIWI Yes Bank Credit Card. Unable to pay Bill TODAY

I was very cautious with this right from the beginning. I spent 10 Rupees.

Today when I am trying to pay this bill of Rs 10. I CAN'T

WAITING FOR MY CIBIL SCORE TO GET HIT - BADLY

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240818_070020.jpg
    Screenshot_20240818_070020.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240818_065600.jpg
    Screenshot_20240818_065600.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 25

Don't cry ....you can pay bill via Jio Finance ... Just enter last 4 digits...

Or you can contact Yes Customer care and get your 16 digit card Account number...

Using that Number ...you can pay amount to your card using YesBank Billdesk portal ...

I tried paying using that way 25k...it credited instantly

Pay through SBI Unipay, Jio Finance app or Canara Setu website.

You will also get 1% cashback upto 750 on HDFC Platinum DC or 2.5% upto 400 cashback using HDFC Millennia DC.

RBL Signature+ DC - 2% cashback or RBL Enterprise DC - 5% Cashback

Back