• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Enhancement on HDFC cards

I have an HDFC Millenia card. Can I send a mail for limit enhancement to HDFC using my APay card statement which has a higher limit. Has anybody got their limit enhanced via this method? Also if anyone can provide the format of the mail that they wrote for LE.

I have an HDFC Millenia card. Can I send a mail for limit enhancement to HDFC using my APay card statement which has a higher limit. Has anybody got their limit enhanced via this method? Also if anyone can provide the format of the mail that they wrote for LE.
They don't do C2C for LE. They will only consider salary slips.

Template:

Hi,

This mail is to request the Limit Enhancement for my HDFC Bank Diners Black Credit Card ending with XXXX. I have been a HDFC Bank Cardholder for over 3 years.

I have seen a minimal increase in my Credit Card Limit over the past 3 years. My CIBIL score has been more than 800 with an excellent record of on time payment. Requesting you to enhance the limit of my credit card.

Since I don't have a salary account with HDFC Bank, I am attaching my payslips for the last 3 months. Also, I am enclosing a copy of my statement of my American Express card for Limit Enhancement on Card to Card basis.

Thanks,
Walter White

HDFC grievances cell denied C2C limit enhancement. Will keeping trying. Have though of reaching out to the priority redressal team and then MD desk. Finger🤞

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-13-19-08-16-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-13-19-08-16-30.jpg
    765 KB · Views: 105
HDFC grievances cell denied C2C limit enhancement. Will keeping trying. Have though of reaching out to the priority redressal team and then MD desk. Finger🤞
MD desk agreed to review my limit enhancement request based on my Amex statement but they increased my limit by an additional ₹50k only i.e an 100% increment on my current limit 🥲

Attachments

• IMG-20231019-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20231019-WA0015.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-20231019-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20231019-WA0016.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 80
Not very good for me. My HDFC card is over an year old & have pretty good spends over the last 6 months so I atleast expected that they will match my Amex card limit. But they gave me an additional ₹50k only

Back