• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Major devaluation by CheQ

CardTox

TF Premier
I don't know what will they do with the information of our cards if we simply uninstall the app? is that possible to completely remove all CC information from the card?

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
The importent question is that how to remove our credit cards information from cheq...?
There is an option of removing card in each card tile by left swipe ---also yesterday i got whatsapp msg from cheq with important information in PDF. they were abusing overall credit card members and given warning that they might cancel our membership on cheq by giving example of some fraud transaction. i have never seen such threatening msg from any reputed firm so far. Cheq is really 3rd class app

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There is an option of removing card in each card tile by left swipe ---also yesterday i got whatsapp msg from cheq with important information in PDF. they were abusing overall credit card members and given warning that they might cancel our membership on cheq by giving example of some fraud transaction. i have never seen such threatening msg from any reputed firm so far. Cheq is really 3rd class app
They could have blocked whosoever is misusing, no need to send a stupid message to all. Clueless startups with no business model

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
With these multiple CheQ app devaluations, looks like I have to fall back to CRED, atleast on CRED there are some discount coupons and products on sale on store from time to time which are of value for money.

I will be honest, my credit card bill amounts are very small, hence it will take me ages to collect enough CheQ chips to redeem, no point in waiting for so long.

bugmenot

TF Ace
Seen on Twitter that if card is removed, it can't be added again. I haven't tried personally.

I believe this change may be done after that email of abusing app with bill payments of those cards which we don't hold.

Swann

TF Premier
Seen on Twitter that if card is removed, it can't be added again. I haven't tried personally.

I believe this change may be done after that email of abusing app with bill payments of those cards which we don't hold.
Yes if we add card details to other account it says this card is added to another account,so we cant add
So if we deleted our account and card details how can they know that card is already added to other account
#?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you post a screenshot of the whatsapp message

it was april bruh
It was 12th June initially : https://www.technofino.in/community...nt-of-axis-bank-credit-cards.8981/post-142255
Later they changed it and ended the offer on 16th April