• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Major devaluation by CheQ

Guys, let's just kill this startup before it fools more customers. Their business ideology is to treat customers like crap, but they don't know the power of consumers.
But I don't know what the problem is? As if you didn't knew that it will be devalued. No app will give 1% flat unlimited cashback on cc bill for lifetime. It still gives 0.5% on other voucher. Now it's your choice to pay from cheq, cred or other app. But the fact is 0.5% cashback is still better than what we get on cred or paytm

nds

TF Buzz
guys they have now removed 1.5% cashback on AXIS Card as well... is it same for all of you? as per offer it should run till 12th Jun'23. what a rubbish app

1682582193961.png
At start they said the offer will be till Jun or something and around Apr first week they suddenly changed it to Apr 15, 2023 as last date.

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But I don't know what the problem is? As if you didn't knew that it will be devalued. No app will give 1% flat unlimited cashback on cc bill for lifetime. It still gives 0.5% on other voucher. Now it's your choice to pay from cheq, cred or other app. But the fact is 0.5% cashback is still better than what we get on cred or paytm
problem is they are keep on changing t&c

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
cashback percentage is not the point (atleast not to me)

The main point of contention is amount of cheq chips required for redemption of any voucher.

Take for example Amazon Pay voucher. minimum voucher amount available = ₹5000/-
CheQ chips required to redeem = 10,000 chips.
And to earn 10,000 CheQ chips, you need pay credit card bills of atleast ₹ 10,00,000/-.

I am certain that only small percentage of credit card users have that much monthly or quarterly spending.

So basically CheQ wants to lock users to their platform for long time without rewards. Why do you think they stopped giving small denomination vouchers for redemption?

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I know they have devalued all of vouchers from 1:1 to 1:0.5 and that's bad.

But I would say it's still better than Cred.
I hardly get ₹ 3/7/10 on bill payments these days.
Also there's no way i can get something from Cred using only coins.
Few lac coins simply going waste.

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So basically CheQ wants to lock users to their platform for long time without rewards. Why do you think they stopped giving small denomination vouchers for redemption?

'CheQ wants to lock users to their platform'
Which company wouldn't want that?
It's how any business runs.
They're not scamming us here. Just keeping high targets to gain more business from us.
That's what every retail does.

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
'CheQ wants to lock users to their platform'
Which company wouldn't want that?
It's how any business runs.
They're not scamming us here. Just keeping high targets to gain more business from us.
That's what every retail does.
'So basically CheQ wants to lock users to their platform for long time without rewards.'

Then I would say it's counter-productive for them, the way they are currently working.

Customers want instant gratification. Customers would have been happier if CheQ continued to provide smaller denomination brand vouchers for redemption (e. g. ₹100, 200, 500, etc).

If CheQ only wants high net worth customers , high credit card spenders, then it explicitly say so.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No, my point is not regarding cashback. It's fine whatever a company wants to provide. The problem is with their unprofessional notifications which sounded like a threat. If you run a company, then you must treat your customers as king.

karankayastha

TF Premier
Bro that app literally the business model of paying credit card bills but recently they are issuing warning not to pay more cc bills on cheq does this makes sense? Its like you open a restaurant & its crowded so you ban people who are in large family or group does this makes sense¡

karankayastha

TF Premier
0.5% for cheq is useless cause for good brands you have to make payment of 2lk to 5lk to redeem those so no use

karankayastha

TF Premier
No, my point is not regarding cashback. It's fine whatever a company wants to provide. The problem is with their unprofessional notifications which sounded like a threat. If you run a company, then you must treat your customers as king.
Yes right that too for a startup first time seeing a startup thas has attitude issues

coolanshu1000

TF Premier
Why are you expecting a company to reward you for paying your own credit card bills? These are the expenses which you have made in the entire month and you are paying that back. Those bills are your liabilities and are to be paid by any medium. The feature which should matter is the TAT after bill payment in which they are doing much better.
Moreover, if you are unhappy with the higher value Gift Vouchers then there is the option to convert to cash instantly with minimum 100 coins @4 coins = 1 Rs which is still much better than any other option present.

They are literally trapping us & forcing to pay using cheq so we can never leave their platform to redeem coins or all the coins will go to waste

Why are you expecting a company to reward you for paying your own credit card bills? These are the expenses which you have made in the entire month and you are paying that back. Those bills are your liabilities and are to be paid by any medium. The feature which should matter is the TAT after bill payment in which they are doing much better.
Moreover, if you are unhappy with the higher value Gift Vouchers then there is the option to convert to cash instantly with minimum 100 coins @4 coins = 1 Rs which is still much better than any other option present.
Exactly 💯...it is still better than other options. People are raging as if cheq promised them to give 1% for lifetime. C'mon No company can survive if it will give 1% cashback on every cc bill.